PDA

View Full Version : Its FRIDAY ......

parrot 2
29-10-2004, 15:20
I have to have my Friday topic !!!!!!!

Its the best time of the week, so whats everyone got planned for the Weekend ?????

LiesaAnna
29-10-2004, 15:24
Decorating my daughters bedroom!
been doing it for the last 3 months, well cant do everything with my baddie knee can i??????
hopefully the new cream i got yesterday will work so i can get a bit done over the weekend![msnwink]

ditto
29-10-2004, 15:33
We`re having a really scary halloween party.
Not quite sure who it`s really for, the kids or us. [msnwink]

Mandy

linda.s
29-10-2004, 15:37
Quiz night tomorrow night for us (Read that as a booze up at the local club!) It's a wholly music based quiz, so should be fun!

parrot 2
29-10-2004, 15:42
Oh yeah Halloween this weekend a , Americans have big partys for it :D was there last year at this time for halloween horror nights at Universal..so much fun :D

Ditto you know that partys is not for the kids :o)

You take it easy Leisa , i decorated bedroom last weekend and it is blimming hard work and thats with a good knee.

Whats wrong with your knee anyhow???

Im having nice easy weekend i think, Take away tonight, Work tomorrow day unfortunatly but then to Cinema to see Alfie and Sunday just relax aahhh yeah cant wait[msnsmile]

linsan
29-10-2004, 15:50
We decorated our lounge and dining room last weekend and we were exhausted - we only painted the walls and ceiling! They make it look so easy on TV!

This weekend we're off to Amsterdam for a few days as we couldn't resist a very cheap flight offer from Easyjet so I'll be trying out the advocat big time.

LiesaAnna
29-10-2004, 15:55
i am supposed to have arthritis (palindromic rhumatism) comes and goes and travels around my body, but the last 3-5 years it has got more and more knee knee knee, have had Mri scans, and Xrays but they cant see any damage that could be causing the pain, now i am down to see a surgeon on the 12th Nov to see if he will do an exploratory op, which frightens the daylights out of me, cos if they still cant find anything wrong, will it make my knee pain worse??????
i cant tell you the last time i slept all night!!!!!!!!!
but yesterday he gave me cream which is for osteoarthritis (cant spell it) and it seems to have eased!!!!! maybe coincidence, hope not!!!!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed, but i cant rub cream into my knee forever ..can i?[msnwink]

And i forgot its halloween so got to bits at the front of the house for the kiddies to knock and scare them!!!!!!!!!!!!![laugh][laugh][laugh]

then if i have any time left will chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll[msnwink]

LiesaAnna
29-10-2004, 15:56
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by linsan
We decorated our lounge and dining room last weekend and we were exhausted - we only painted the walls and ceiling! They make it look so easy on TV!

This weekend we're off to Amsterdam for a few days as we couldn't resist a very cheap flight offer from Easyjet so I'll be trying out the advocat big time.
[/quote]

enjoy it..............you deserved it after decorating[msnwink]

julieanne
29-10-2004, 16:05
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by parrot 2
I have to have my Friday topic !!!!!!!

Its the best time of the week, so whats everyone got planned for the Weekend ?????

[/quote]

Just chilling ad watching some footy and having a few beers ..................:)

parrot 2
29-10-2004, 16:10
oh Leisa thats not good . My mother has rhumatoid arthritis, and as with you travels round all her joints. Her knee swells up and she has injections in it to take swelling down and ease her pain.
She is on steriods now and they have made her feel so so much better.

I wouldnt worry about docs making pain worse if they dont find anything, be positive that they can make you feel better.

i have seen my poor mum hobbling around and last year in a wheelchair around Disney parks (which she hated) but now she is like a 21 year old again bless her.
But the warmer weather is def better for her, so maybe you should think about living in Orlando [msnwink] heehee wouldnt that be good x

Also Arnica Gel is good for painful joints .

MaggieAllan
29-10-2004, 17:10
I love that Friday feeling...even though I gave up work last Nov after 25 years...it still feels good on Friday afternoon looking forward to the weekend.

This weekend we are, stripping(wallpaper) the dining room, painting the kitchen, watching sport, shopping, cleaning, ironing and cooking...Phew, best go and have an afternoon kip to get ready[msnwink]

(Leisa...hope your knee gets better...I have similar but milder aches and pains so I really feel for you...I think mines more to do with a combination of old injuries ( car accidents) and being a woman (bone density).

I'm defo coming back as a man.

ravtino
29-10-2004, 17:30
Haloween party at my sons school, Mum and dad helping out setting up in the afternoon then staying to play games with the little darlings, you'd think I see enough of them when at work!!!!!
My son's a little disappointed as he has a broked arm and he was going to the hospital for the pot off today but the have cancelled until Tues!!!!!

markburwood
29-10-2004, 17:47
Taking my 3 children to watch Toy Story on Ice at the NEC Birmingham on Sunday. My son just loves Buzz and it's going to be a total suprise. [msnsmile2]

fiona
29-10-2004, 18:15
Going to see Bryan Adams at Wembley tonight:D.

parrot 2
29-10-2004, 18:37
ah lucky you fiona [msnsmile] enjoy.

Nostromo
29-10-2004, 19:00
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MaggieAllan
[/quote]

You poor f**l! Don't you know you have to shave every day, wash cars during weekends (as I have to do), get told off for watching too much TV, pretend you are a cross between Arnie Schwartznegger and Albert Einstein and a zillion other things if you come back as a man? [V][V]

parrot 2
29-10-2004, 19:03
Rubbish men have it easy [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Nostromo
29-10-2004, 19:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by parrot 2
Rubbish men have it easy [laugh][laugh][laugh]
[/quote]

How can we? For a start, most of us have to live with women! (well at least one at a time [msnwink][msnwink])

parrot 2
29-10-2004, 19:16
oh Mr without us women you wouldnt know what to do [msntongue] well this is what i tell my boyfriend anyway [msnsmile2]

brizzle
29-10-2004, 19:22
Third wedding of the month for me!!!
What is it about October this year?

Brizzle.

LiesaAnna
29-10-2004, 19:35
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MaggieAllan
[/quote]

You poor f**l! Don't you know you have to shave every day, wash cars during weekends (as I have to do), get told off for watching too much TV, pretend you are a cross between Arnie Schwartznegger and Albert Einstein and a zillion other things if you come back as a man? [V][V]
[/quote]

Dont start me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you men! where shall we girls start!!!!!![:O][:O][:O]

parrot 2
29-10-2004, 19:48
i could think of a few places Liesa ;)

parrot 2
29-10-2004, 19:49
i could think of a few places Leisa:D

parrot 2
29-10-2004, 19:50
oopps dont know why i done that twice, im working at the same time and lost concertration [msnoo]

KJH
29-10-2004, 20:24
Liesa,

I'm about the same age as you (43) and apparently all these sort of symptoms can start as your hormones start decreasing.

I take Codliver Oil capsules,(1000mg) Evening Primrose oil(2x1000mg) Capsules and after taking them for about 4 weeks the stiffness and pain are 90% better. Black cohosh helps with the other syptoms. These are all available from Holland & Barrett. No I'm not a health freak, these really do help, my mum and my mother-in-law all swear by them.

You have to make sure you take them everyday to have any effect.

Kaz [msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
29-10-2004, 20:50
but there are things you have to be aware of with high blood pressure which i have, the practise nurse is a friend, so i feel very calm when she takes it, she thinks it could be because of the knee pain,, maybe its time to start looking into all this, i took cod liver oil capsules for some time a few years back, didnt notice a difference but i am up for trial of most things anything to help my pains!
Thanx Kaz, i think i will look into a lot more of this, (are we off topic?)
yeh we are!

Michele L
29-10-2004, 21:00
My nephews are coming to stay for the weekend, and tomorrow my partners 9 year old is staying too.

Oh and on Sunday I am taking them to see my brand new villa in Florida!!! (snuck them out of school for a few extra days as I could not resist the flights and car with virgin for under £400 each - I feel that children learn more if they are more travelled!! that's my excuse and I am sticking to it.)

Some people say I am mad taking 3 kids that are not mine to florida - but they are good (most of the time and they do appreciate it)

Michele

KJH
29-10-2004, 21:14
Hi Liesa

They are all ok with high blood pressure[V]as mother-in-law has diabetes and high blood pressure. NO i'm not trying to kill her off.

You have to take the high dose codliver oil as most capsules are only 500mg.

Kaz

Friday evening advising Liesa, not too off topic

KJH
29-10-2004, 21:20
Friday, packing bag for 12 year old ready for Cup match, football, tommorow morning, rugby pm, football Sunday, who says kids don't do enough exercise!

Sunday getting everything ready for Excellence Cluster meeting (Teacher training) all day Monday. Hopefully I'll fit in a glass of Baileys or two, thats over the weekend, not at the meeting Monday.[drinkbeer][drinkbeer][drinkbeer][drinkpepsi][beer][beer][beer][drinkbeer][drinkpepsi][drinkpepsi][drinkpepsi][confused]

shenon
29-10-2004, 21:29
were off walking this weekend,taking our dog,a weimaraner called indie only she has been restricted to the house for the past three weeks (been on heat)poor thing so we thought a good long walk and lunch out perhaps:) [msnwink]

LiesaAnna
29-10-2004, 21:34
Baileys!!!!!!!! now we're talking!!! i love Baileys![beer]
cheers all [beer][beer]

29-10-2004, 21:47
Im having my baby girl (whos just 3!!) Christened on Halloween, hope it does not affect her in any way????[msnscared] My parents are coming up from down south and my older boys are home from Uni!!![msnsmile]

LiesaAnna
29-10-2004, 21:51
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lal
Im having my baby girl (whos just 3!!) Christened on Halloween, hope it does not affect her in any way????[msnscared] My parents are coming up from down south and my older boys are home from Uni!!![msnsmile]
[/quote]

that is so lovely, will we see a picture maybeeeeeee?
hope you have a lovely time[msnwink]

LiesaAnna
30-10-2004, 02:20
Been to Matalan today thought we had better buy some new cases!!! :)

just thought i'd slip that in for anyone bored and wanting something different to read!!!!!!![msnwink]

Lynne S
30-10-2004, 02:56
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
Baileys!!!!!!!! now we're talking!!! i love Baileys![beer]
cheers all [beer][beer]
[/quote]

Another thing we have in common Hattie [msnwink]
I like Baileys to.

Homer
30-10-2004, 12:57
I have a great job to do this weekend

Write a resignation letter for work on Monday!!!

LiesaAnna
30-10-2004, 12:59
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Homer
I have a great job to do this weekend

Write a resignation letter for work on Monday!!!

[/quote]

found something better then?:)

Kissyme
30-10-2004, 13:47
Going out for a meal with all the people we are going to Florida with in Jan. Got to collect all the money will be a very rich woman for a few days lol.
Working Sunday night though boo hoo

KJH
30-10-2004, 22:19
Bought a bottle of Bailey's, will be thinking of you Liesa and Lynne[beer](Should be a Bailey's smiley)

Just watching Great Britain v Australia (Rugby League)

Alfie, my 12 year old won the cup game this morning so at least I have an excuse to celebrate. If Great Britain lose I can have a drink to commiserate!

Kaz[clap]

LiesaAnna
30-10-2004, 22:51
thats the way to do it Kaz [msnwink]

KJH
30-10-2004, 23:17
Half time-Great Britain Winning, better have a Bailey's.

Nostromo
30-10-2004, 23:55
Has anyone tried adding Bailey's to strong black coffee? I know it is not the correct way to make Irish Coffee ([:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P]) but if you are in a hurry, it is quite nice, especially on cold, damp evenings.

KJH
31-10-2004, 00:11
Quite often, Hic[msntongue]

Just got to drink the rest of the bottle, Great Britain just lost in the last minute of the game, Boo Hoo

KAZ[msncry][msncry][msncry][msncry][msncry][msncry][msncry][msncry]

31-10-2004, 00:51
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lal
[/quote]

that is so lovely, will we see a picture maybeeeeeee?
hope you have a lovely time[msnwink]
[/quote]

Thanks Liesa!

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 13:40
oh well, havent lifted a paint brush yet![laugh]

am definately doing it this afternoon! Steve has offered yes offered to help ........i did not ask him[msnwink]
he is going off on his beloved motorbike shortly for a ride, and because i dont mind[V]
he said "i'll help you do the painting" must be feeling guilty!:D
i dont mind if he goes! but i wont tell him that yet![msnwink]

Kids are back to school tomorrow after the half term break! but got a funeral first thing , dont like being sad on a monday when the kids go back to school,
still, only 4 weeks till we go to florida, am taking my time doing the decorating as i want to buy finishing knick knacks in florida, seen bits and pieces that would look nice on the net, but really want to get it done before we go....:)
then it will be lovely for christmas, when Lauren will have her new TV/DVD COMBI, oh so much to live for..... i feel so happy today, dont know why tho'
cream is working on my knee, so had a good noght sleep first time in..........well i cant remember!!!!!:)
god looks like i'm writing in my diary[msnembarrased]

Kissyme
31-10-2004, 18:10
Good to see your feeling in high spirits again, Liesa. I work nights and sleep deprivation is a killer sometimes I just sit and cry cos I`m so tired

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 20:48
oh bless dont cry!!!!!!!!
i hate it when i know people are sad!
[8D][beer]come on we'll have a drink to cheer ourselves up, i'm knackered after all the blooming painting!!!!!!![grouphug]

melvazquez
31-10-2004, 20:55
I'm glad to hear the cream is working.

Must admit tho LiesaAnna that I was shocked and stunned not to see your name at the top of the screen when I logged on earlier. You must have been painting!!! Your name is always there!![msneek][msneek][msneek][msneek] Hee Hee

Mel

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 21:19
it has been there alot today!!!!!!!!! you must av missed me[:P]

Lynne S
31-10-2004, 21:52
Hi Hattie,

Don't know what everyone's going to do in 32 day's time when you go to Florida[msncry][msncry]

It's ok for me, I'm going to and I'll see you there[clap][clap][clap]

We can have our photo taken and then post it on here when we get back, what do you think.
But only if you take that hat off first ????[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Lynne S
31-10-2004, 21:53
Hello Liesa, did you paint the left wall yet ???[msnwink]

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 22:04
yes we painted the left wall
i think i had more on me then on the brush:D

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 22:07
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jadehouse
Hi Hattie,

Don't know what everyone's going to do in 32 day's time when you go to Florida[msncry][msncry]

It's ok for me, I'm going to and I'll see you there[clap][clap][clap]

We can have our photo taken and then post it on here when we get back, what do you think.
But only if you take that hat off first ????[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]
[/quote]

yeh thats a brill idea!!!!!!!!!![msnwink]

Lynne S
31-10-2004, 22:07
And didn't miss any bits ?[msnwink] Just been giving sweets to a couple of witches[msnscared]

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 22:08
yeh perishing kids!!!!!!!!!they havent stopped nearly ran out of sweets, i wanted to eat them later[msnwink]

Lynne S
31-10-2004, 22:12
I know what you mean.....one for you and one for me [msnwink]

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 22:13
no Lyn thats not right .....one for you and 3 for me......[msnwink]

if your gonna call for me to come out to play you could at least play[msnwink]
where you gone???????/[:P]

Lynne S
31-10-2004, 22:20
Oh is that how you do it ??? I've just started on a pkt of Haribo's without you [msnwink]
Is that ok ??

Lynne S
31-10-2004, 22:21
Blast them Witches, sorry Liesa x

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 22:21
no its not, your to slow in answering me!!!!!!!!!!!!!1had to eat 3 mini packets whilst waiting for you!!!!!!!!!:D

we got scarey dads at it now to.........

Lynne S
31-10-2004, 22:26
I know, eleven kid's with Dad's drinking bottles of beer. I'm all your's, so to speak !!!
My son has just come home, he can do the sweets now [msnwink]

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 22:30
oh ya you make me sound like a dyke!!!!!!!!!!

Lynne S
31-10-2004, 22:33
I did say " so to speak " You daft thing [msnscared]

Hope it's not to sad for you in the morning and that your friend is ok.
[msncry]

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 22:34
yeh am dreading it!!!! i really dont want to go........
i forgot to get flowers, so got to do the asda run at 7am[msnembarrased]

Lynne S
31-10-2004, 22:39
They will be fresh then.

I'll cheer you up tomorrow night, [msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

We can talk about hats and Baileys mmmmmmmm

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 22:43
oh ta very much![msncry]

wish i could get out of it, havent seen my mate for a few weeks now, shes had other problems, brought on by herself, just feel like we're not as close as we used to be[msncry]

Lynne S
31-10-2004, 22:46
She'll just be glad your there for her at such a bad time.

You got any sweets left ????

I think the next kid get's [gun] That or I need a Baileys[drinkbeer] Can we have a Baileys drink please ?

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 22:51
baileys yes please!!!!!!!!!!!

ruddy kids!
just taken another couple of tablets for my knee, only my 2nd lot today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just had a 3 year old knock the door, she was sooooooo cute,nothing left now............

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 22:54
you havent even answered my message yet!!!!!!!!!!

Lynne S
31-10-2004, 22:56
Hold on [msnwink]

I'm trying to figure out what tickets to buy for our Feb trip, thought you had gone painting again........... coz you missed a bit !!!![msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 22:58
now the ruddy fireworks!!!!!!!!!!![msnmad]

so what tickets are you looking for????

dumde dumde dum dumdummmmm

and you talk about me leaving you..........
i'm still waiting!!!!!!

this isnt working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i better go now got to get some dinner........[msncry]

Lynne S
31-10-2004, 23:08
OK Liesa, see you later.

ellie
31-10-2004, 23:56
So this is what you get up to is it then Liesa, pretending to be painting, eh???[msnwink]

Have to go and pretend to do some housework, you know the sort of thing, plug the hoover in, let it run while I look at the forum!

bye - sorry I missed you[msncry]

[angel]

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 23:59
oh ellie dont go......

had to go get dinner, hey did i tell you we're off to florida in a month tomorrow!!!!!!!!
am so excited, anyway i'm back for now

ellie
01-11-2004, 01:21
Sorry I missed you again, just off to put the tumble drier on - no clothes to dry but sounds like I'm busy!!![msnwink]

Only a month - wow! That means we have just over 5 weeks then - oh crikey, how will I ever get ready???

[msneek]

KJH
01-11-2004, 01:38
Hi Liesa and everyone,

Glad your knee isn't so bad today.

Just finished all the paperwork for the villa, only had it since May and I've got six files on the go. Driving me mad. Just had to sit at the computer with a large mug of coffee..........and Baileys instead of milk. Still have to get my things sorted for the teacher training day tomorrow. YUK boring.............I always thought you didn't have to train on Teacher training days!

KAZ

LiesaAnna
01-11-2004, 02:36
Hi Kaz and Ellie, so rry i missed you both!!!!:(
i love jawing so perhaps we missed each other.............
you poor teachers i have no sympathy for you:D
coffee and Baileys sounds great again !!!!!!!!!!!!well it is for a good cause......[msnwink]
i got a funeral to go to at 10am on monday morning!!!!!! horrible way to start the day.........
still not much fun for my mates dad either would have been his 84th birthday next week,[angel]
bless him (angel he was not[msnwink]
anyway going to bed, nite all

melvazquez
01-11-2004, 23:52
Hi Liesa

Hope the funeral went ok?

Uch! I hate them - stupid thing to say so does everybody!!

Mel

KJH
02-11-2004, 02:31
My Dad's funeral was enjoyed by all, not because we hated him, but because it went so well and everybody had such a brilliant time afterwards. My dad would have had a good laugh looking down[angel]thats if my MUM hadn't given him a good battering, she had to wait six years to get him up with her[angel]. Bless them both.

Nobody wants to lose anyone, and yet the memories we have of my mum and dad's funerals bring strangely happy, funny memories. Though at the time it is devasting.

Anyway the teachers training day was boring as usual, although the buffet lunch that was laid on was excellent![clap]

Hope you are OK Liesa,

Kaz

LiesaAnna
02-11-2004, 02:40
Hi Kaz, Mel, and wheres Lynne!
funeral went fine, myself and my mates daughter cried all the way though the 10 min service, to the chapel, home from the chapel, telling my daughter about it on the phone, just cant stop bawling, my friend dosent know what to do for these sort of things, unforunately steve and i have had many to deal with over the last 10 years, his mum, nan, grandad, my mum, then his dad, we've had 2 friends murdered (seperately) friend killed on a motorbike, (worry myself silly when steve out on his) well i'm not driving in florida!!!!!!!!!,aunt, uncles have died, and we're only 44 years old, ours seem to go to soon! we plan to put an end to that!!!!!!!!!, cos we're hoping to live a lot longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!well we can try!!!!;)

so this time next month, we should be nearly there ( you know where)
[msnwink]

melvazquez
02-11-2004, 11:50
I too Kaz have lost my mum and dad. when I think about it I suppose my dad had to wait 10 years for my mum to join him[angel]

And poor you Liesa what a list.

Anyway off to take kids to school now tho nearly forgot to make their sandwiches as so engrossed with this forum[msneek][msnscared][msnsmile2]

Mel

LiesaAnna
02-11-2004, 12:06
wish i could get around it!! my computors on a real go slow today!!!!!!!
only wanted to have a quick nose as i have to do more painting!!!! and then got my little grandson Bradley this afternoon, but this time next month!!!! sorry you lot but i wont be here!!!!!!!
guess where i will be??????????????????:D

KJH
03-11-2004, 02:11
Trying to find an internet cafe, to find out what you are missing here!:D

Kaz

Lynne S
03-11-2004, 02:29
Oh no we won't........ We'll be drinking Baileys in Florida[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

LiesaAnna
03-11-2004, 02:42
yeh and wont you be jealous Kaz??????[msnwink]

Lynne S
03-11-2004, 12:49
Don't worry Kaz, we'll have one or two for you [msnwink][msnwink]

KJH
03-11-2004, 23:07
Only one or two?

Lynne S
03-11-2004, 23:10
Kaz, 1 or 2 bottles [msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

LiesaAnna
03-11-2004, 23:19
just the 1 or 2 Lynne???????:D

Lynne S
03-11-2004, 23:22
Sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Don't tell everyone [msnwink][msncool][msncool]

LiesaAnna
04-11-2004, 00:11
where you gone?

Lynne S
04-11-2004, 00:25
Sorry, just had a call from my Uncle in Jersey. I'm back. what did I miss ?[msnwink][msnwink]

LiesaAnna
04-11-2004, 00:32
not a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

KJH
04-11-2004, 01:21
Thats more like it.[clap]

I go out on the 31st January-18th February. Two days after my 44th birthday. Can't believe the age, I stopped feeling older when I got to 26. Shame my body didn't agree with my brain.[V]

When we went out in June, just me and the other half, I found a way to sleep for the first time on a plane. 1 glass champagne, 5 glasses white wine and tonic water, and then 4 double baileys. I slept like a log until the breakfast was served. Woke up without even the slightest headache. Thats a first as well, normally two drinks and my head bangs all day.[:P]

E. Cosgrove
04-11-2004, 01:54
Now why does that sound familiar &gt;[msnwink]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJHewitt

. Two days after my 44th birthday. Can't believe the age, I stopped feeling older when I got to 26. Shame my body didn't agree with my brain.[V]

[/quote]

LiesaAnna
04-11-2004, 11:35
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJHewitt

I go out on the 31st January-18th February. Two days after my 44th birthday. Can't believe the age, I stopped feeling older when I got to 26. Shame my body didn't agree with my brain.[V]

When we went out in June, just me and the other half, I found a way to sleep for the first time on a plane. 1 glass champagne, 5 glasses white wine and tonic water, and then 4 double baileys. I slept like a log until the breakfast was served. Woke up without even the slightest headache. Thats a first as well, normally two drinks and my head bangs all day.[:P]

[/quote]

you crazy woman!!!!wish i could try that!!
i cant try that i would be so ill, the Dr is going to give me something to calm my nerves, not that i feel nervous when we fly anywhere, but i end up being sick and gett blinding headache!! last time my head banged for the first 30mins then it just went!!!!!!
but not long now, 3 weeks and 6 days!! wish i was going for the whole of December!!!

LiesaAnna
05-11-2004, 11:33
well as its friday................
just want to say Hi and welcome back to CDV, we've missed you this last fortnight or so!!!!!!!

was it a holiday?
dont want to pry.....:)

julieanne
05-11-2004, 13:09
:) :) :)

Yippee - it's Friday again!!!!

Altho I'm not looking to my usual Friday girlie night out, hope there aren't too many idiots with fireworks out there tonight [msnmad]

Southsider
05-11-2004, 13:49
LiesaAnna - get yourself some 'rescue remedy' from superdrug or boots, just 2 drops on your tongue or in a glass of water. It was recommended to me to enable me to go on rollercoasters, which i am always pertrified of, it does work though and is a completely natural
remedy.

Tricia

LiesaAnna
05-11-2004, 14:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Southsider

LiesaAnna - get yourself some 'rescue remedy' from superdrug or boots, just 2 drops on your tongue or in a glass of water. It was recommended to me to enable me to go on rollercoasters, which i am always pertrified of, it does work though and is a completely natural
remedy.

Tricia
[/quote]

Thanks Tricia,
have sp[oken to the nurse at the surgery (shes a friend) and she said to see the GP , have to see him for other reasons before going to you know where[msnwink]
have heard of it before tho, :)

timfawson
05-11-2004, 15:48
Well today we both have slight hangovers as when Tim finished work yesterday he went to the local opposite work and they had a Bacardi promotion on !!!!! giving away free Bacardis !!!!

Daybreak
05-11-2004, 16:10
Friday Again, Yipeee
Love Fridays partly because i don't work
Been packing this morning as we are now down to 26 days to go to closing
I think at latest count we will be taking 6 cases
It's Lynne's fault she has already shopped 'til she dropped, don't know if she'll be able to manage to shop anymore once we're in Florida
[msnsmile2][msnscared]
Yeah, Right.[msnwink]

Dawn

LiesaAnna
05-11-2004, 16:16
Dawn, you sound as mad as Lynne,and i'm looking forward to meeting guys!!!!!!!
soon be there!!!!!
[clap][clap][clap][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug]

Lynne S
05-11-2004, 23:30
Hello Dawn & Hattie,

We are all mad.............about Florida, can't wait for that party !!!!
Only 26 more days to talk about going, then we will be on the way

[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

KJH
05-11-2004, 23:41
I'll just have to get the Baileys out again, need it after taking 54 children to London zoo on the bus and the Underground. Bus to Uxbridge-Underground to Baker Street,- to Regents Park. The team leader, (another teacher) hadn't checked out the route, Got off at Regents Park station and had an hours route march until she decided to ask for directions.[msnmad]

I was left with a boy in a wheelchair, he has broken both legs, (don't laugh)[msnscared] to get on and off the buses, up and down the underground carrying the wheelchair, looking after another boy who gets train sick, has allergies (carries an epi-pen) plus another five in my group..[msncry]

We left at 8.45 and got back at 4.45 totally Kn*****d. [msneek]

I deserve it.................any excuse[clap]

Kaz