PDA

View Full Version : FREE SUNITA

tezz7628
29-10-2004, 13:51
<div align="center">http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/tezz7628/200410299511_FREESUNITA.JPG</div id="center">

parrot 2
29-10-2004, 13:52
[laugh][laugh][laugh] im sorry but dont watch this, whats happened to her then ?

MaggieAllan
29-10-2004, 14:22
Bun boiler got her:(

My daughter is hooked and I hear her telling her off! Cos, I'm in the kitchen or elsewhere as I'm not hooked of course

[msnwink][msnwink]

parrot 2
29-10-2004, 15:02
No doesnt sound like it [msntongue]

ditto
29-10-2004, 15:37
Don`t watch it either. I`m an Eastenders fan.
But what the heck, FREE SUNITA!!!!!!!

Mandy

TonyBlenk
29-10-2004, 15:57
My vote goes for THE WINNER!

ITV's Coronation Street has enjoyed a night of triumph at the National Television Awards, picking up the coveted top soap gong while its BBC rival Eastenders went home empty-handed.

Coronation Street turned the tables on Eastenders which won the head-to-head between the country's most popular TV shows last year.

chris c
29-10-2004, 16:06
I watch both.
Coronation Street deserved to win. Eastenders is absolutely dire at the moment. I struggle to watch it and at the end of each episode, I wonder why I bothered!!
I am not happy with the storyline about Sunita though!
I am the sort of sad soul who always likes a happy ending, however unrealistic!

FREE SUNITA!!
[clap][clap]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
29-10-2004, 16:11
Being brought up and still living not too far from Manchester I vote for Corrie too. Eastenders is too much doom and gloom and too serious. Corrie is full of little jokes and innuendos (sp?) and is not afraid to have a laugh at it's own expense. Plus the sotrylines are great too :D:D:D

parrot 2
29-10-2004, 16:13
Gotta to agree im afraid to , I have watched Eastenders from the begining and lately it has been terrible. The bunny boiler episodes have picked it up a little but not much....come on Eastenders get back to your best [msneek]

LiesaAnna
29-10-2004, 16:15
oh well dont want to feel left out!!!!!!!
FREE SUNITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

linda allen
29-10-2004, 17:23
did you hear about the Eastenders cast being thrown out of a London pub? ..............
It was happy hour.:D:D:D
My vote is for corrie also, and I don't like the story line either. I like a happy ending.:)

Linda

TonyBlenk
29-10-2004, 17:28
There's bound to be a happy ending eventually! :)

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
29-10-2004, 17:31
I can't understand why they don't just ask the Registrar who married the people as she will know it was not Sunita who was there. Then again, there would be no storylines if this happened.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by TonyBlenk
There's bound to be a happy ending eventually! :)
[/quote]

TonyBlenk
29-10-2004, 17:35
As it's a Soap Opera, the Registrar would probably be involved in the scam too! [}:)]

Nostromo
29-10-2004, 18:51
Please, will someone tell me what all this 'Free Sunita' is all about???? I never watch ANY soap so I don't know her from Eve. (Come to think of it, I don't know Eve either). Has she been kidnapped by some terrorists who are threatening to behead her or something? Seems to be the fashion these days [V][V].

esprit
29-10-2004, 18:58
Apart from the odd bit of foodstuff, Corrie is the only thing I have missed about the UK. I watched it since episode one ( yes I am really old!!) till the day we left for the US and I still follow the plot on the internet ( sad person I know) although there are now several new characters whose name I cant put a face to such as Maya. Penny and Charlie!

brizzle
29-10-2004, 19:26
Free Sunita?

I'll take two then

TonyBlenk
29-10-2004, 19:53
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
Please, will someone tell me what all this 'Free Sunita' is all about???? I never watch ANY soap so I don't know her from Eve. (Come to think of it, I don't know Eve either). Has she been kidnapped by some terrorists who are threatening to behead her or something? Seems to be the fashion these days [V][V].
[/quote]
Well, the story goes like this…..

Sunita used to own a number of properties in Orlando but rented them out to illegal immigrants.
Recognising the profit in this, she met and married a number of Villa owners, contacting them via a forum.
As a serial bigamist she was discovered as a cheat on the forum and was promptly arrested.
This true story interested the writers and it’s now portrayed on Coronation Street.
You will notice an owners' forum creditted at the end of each episode.

I'm sure other owners will be able to fill in the gaps in case I've forgotten anything!

LiesaAnna
29-10-2004, 20:08
[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

.................something like that[msnwink]

Nostromo
29-10-2004, 21:37
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by TonyBlenkI'm sure other owners will be able to fill in the gaps in case I've forgotten anything!
[/quote]

Sounds like she had some fun! But she did not use this forum to propagate her...er..activities, did she? With so many clamours to free her, I just wondered......[msnwink][msnwink]

Pluto
30-10-2004, 02:08
FREE SUNITA - Corrie wins hands down.

Mind you the omnibus edition of Eastenders on a Sunday is great if you fancy an afternoon snooze after lunch - 10 minutes and I never fail to fall asleep[msnsmile][msnsmile]

chris c
30-10-2004, 17:31
I'm off to Florida tomorrow, so will miss the next few episodes.
Luckily I have bought my copy of TV Times, so now know exactly what is going to happen while I am away.
[msnsmile2]
Won't spoil it for you all!!
[confused][confused]

E. Cosgrove
01-11-2004, 00:45
OK you blew it for me!!!
Just back from Florida and catching up on the forum before I watch my sky plus episodes of corrie, now i know whats going to happen [msncry][msncry]

Lynnes
01-11-2004, 01:04
Isn'r life unfair[msnmad]

daxon
01-11-2004, 01:34
Noooooo! Owners are currently being 'married' on this forum! [msnwink] Surely this isnt what its all about!!!!!!![msnwink]

mollymoo
01-11-2004, 23:45
Sounds Like the Bunny Boiler gets her come uppance this week.[clap]

Corrie is great. Eastenders[gun]

emm
02-11-2004, 00:19
I don't see Corrie very often but have seen a couple of recent episodes and have obviously missed the crucial ones.....What was Sunita arrested for??

Ray&Sarah
02-11-2004, 00:49
Think the storyline was bigamy, missed it though as we were in Florida.[msnsmile]

ellie
02-11-2004, 00:54
It's not over yet, Sarah! There's more trouble for poor old Dev, he is supposed to end up serously injured by his ex- maybe even meet his maker.

And what does he ask poor Sunita as she languished in prison following her embarassing arrest at her wedding - 'How's the food?'
How's the food??? Is he thinking of booking a week? He might as well have asked, 'Have they given you an en-suite?'

[msnwink]

Ray&Sarah
02-11-2004, 00:56
So theres been a bunny boiler in Eastenders and Coronation Street recently then.[msnwink]:D

LiesaAnna
02-11-2004, 03:10
oh yes, we've got sarah that slept with martin fowler, and mya that is Devs ex!!
theyre all at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sick][sick][sick]

LiesaAnna
06-11-2004, 00:00
yehhhhhhhhhh, sunitas free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

[grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug]

Lynne S
06-11-2004, 00:05
So that's where you've been Hattie, watching Corrie.

[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

First time we've been on the forum together for ages, are you ok ?[msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
06-11-2004, 00:07
have just come in and had to read my DMs[msnwink]

am good, Lauren wasnt allowed to school today, when i got her there we found she had a rash on her neck, so they sent us home!!!!!!!
great!!!!she been driving me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but theis time next month we'll be where?????????????????????????
[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]
[beer][beer][beer][beer][beer][beer]

Lynne S
06-11-2004, 00:10
In.......Florida......Florida........Florida...... ............Florida...........Florida

[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

LiesaAnna
06-11-2004, 00:12
how exciting!!!!!!!
where have you been today!!!!!!
not seen you in here!!!!!:D

Lynne S
06-11-2004, 00:16
I really had to do some work this morning [msncry] We have been really busy this week. A few of our people have been very ill, you know more than usual.

But all are still happy and want to come to Florida as soon as the Doc's allow them to [clap]

LiesaAnna
06-11-2004, 00:19
whos not well, i know your work, but who are you talking about???????????????
tim being dim

Lynne S
06-11-2004, 00:24
just people at the hospital, you daft thing [msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

LiesaAnna
06-11-2004, 00:29
oh sorry, sounds like theyre all moving in with you!!!!!!!!!!!

so been buying anything else for your place???????

Lynne S
06-11-2004, 00:34
just keepin my eye on the web for SALES [clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

LiesaAnna
06-11-2004, 00:40
i tapped into "ask" today to see if i could find sales stuff, anything for laurens bedroom!!!! and christmas homely pressies for my neice, cant remember the name of the place, will look again later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what are you furnishing next?????????

big momma
06-11-2004, 02:01
Welcome home Sunita

tuzanne
07-11-2004, 21:21
The whole Sunita story was just a little bit far fetched. The courts would not have denied her bail in a case like this and police had way too little evidence to convict her with no witnesses to the wedding to produce. Bail is only not allowed for things like murder or sexual abuse or when the person concerned is likely to abscond or harm someone else. Hardly the case with Sunita. I wish the soap writers would just make it a bit more real.

Sue

TonyBlenk
07-11-2004, 21:28
Sue,
I bet on every episode, there's....
Publicans saying they wouldn't do that in a real pub
Taxi drivers saying that wouldn't happen in real life
Post Office staff querying what they do in the Kabin.

Everything happens strangely from selling houses within hours to people stealing money from others then becoming their best friend in the next episode.

That's life as we know it in a Soap! :D

E. Cosgrove
07-11-2004, 23:34
...and following Demi's "delivery" in Eastenders midwives saying...."I wish they were all as easy as that![msnsmile2]