PDA

View Full Version : Park Tickets - Another question!

mattandfi
28-10-2004, 15:16
I know this has probably been asked loads of times before so sorry for the repetition!! [msnembarrased] (very new to all of this! lol[msnsmile2]) but just got a quick query on our park tickets..

We ordered the tickets from www.park-tickets.com on Saturday 16th October - I know that they should take 10-14 days to arrive (working days)- it's now 9 working days later and they are showing as not yet despatched from Orlando. Should I be worried? My last day in the office before my wedding and vacation is next Wednesday (I gave the office address as a delivery address because I wouldn't be at home to sign for them) - can I expect to receive them before then if they are still in Orlando now?

Thanks as ever for all of your help! [grouphug]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
28-10-2004, 15:23
Have you tried emailing them and asking as they are the best people to be able to answer your query?

Aha - I see your email has just arrived. Our tickets guy should get back to you shortly.

mattandfi
28-10-2004, 15:46
Great thanks for your help [msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

jeff
28-10-2004, 17:11
That is so wierd. I booked mine almost the same time and I constantly check the email address that traces them and it says not yet dispached so I did email last night to ask when they would be arriving

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
28-10-2004, 17:25
I do not see your email in the park-tickets.com Inbox Jeff. Did they already reply to you?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jeff
That is so wierd. I booked mine almost the same time and I constantly check the email address that traces them and it says not yet dispached so I did email last night to ask when they would be arriving
[/quote]

jeff
28-10-2004, 19:53
I am at work at present. Will check when I get home but deffinatly wrote it because the new memo comes up with my 4 digit number attached

mattandfi
28-10-2004, 21:06
I haven't had a reply to my email yet?

[msnembarrased]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
28-10-2004, 21:12
It may be that they are out of the office or dealing with other orders - I'm sure they will get back to you soon.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mattandfi

[msnembarrased]
[/quote]

florida4sun
28-10-2004, 23:16
Hi,
no need to worry as your dates are within the 14 working days. The tickets are leaving Florida today (youll get a shipping number once fedex have collected). They will either arrive Sat or Mon which means you will receive them either Monday or Tuesday. As soon as they hit our office they are sent our overnight within the hour.

regards

I know this has probably been asked loads of times before so sorry for the repetition!! [msnembarrased] (very new to all of this! lol[msnsmile2]) but just got a quick query on our park tickets..

We ordered the tickets from www.park-tickets.com on Saturday 16th October - I know that they should take 10-14 days to arrive (working days)- it's now 9 working days later and they are showing as not yet despatched from Orlando. Should I be worried? My last day in the office before my wedding and vacation is next Wednesday (I gave the office address as a delivery address because I wouldn't be at home to sign for them) - can I expect to receive them before then if they are still in Orlando now?

Thanks as ever for all of your help! [grouphug]

[/quote]

florida4sun
28-10-2004, 23:20
You have now:)

[msnembarrased]
[/quote]

florida4sun
28-10-2004, 23:28
Hi Jeff,
ntlworld must be blocking our emails we sent you a confirmation on the following dates:
Order processed email sent - 27 October 2004
Order processed email sent - 20 October 2004

I also replied to your email yesterday. Your tickets will be arriving Tuesday next week.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jeff
I am at work at present. Will check when I get home but deffinatly wrote it because the new memo comes up with my 4 digit number attached
[/quote]

mattandfi
29-10-2004, 00:07
Thanks very much[clap][clap][clap]

So excited now [grouphug]