PDA

View Full Version : Our perfect dream Part 3

anna maria freak
28-10-2004, 03:09
Woke up at 5.30am and still in total darkness, Ross had come into our room equipped with his torch [|)] It was like waking up in the cinema after the movie has ended with the usherette jumping up and down on your chest shining a torch in your face and shouting `` Get out `` so up we got and played hide and seek until daybreak, woke the others who seem to think all two year olds sleep to 8am. Sea world (my favorite) was our next park to visit, so after a lovely cold shower brrr, we set off via IHOP

Sea World as always was fantastic fed the rays dolphins and sea lions and packed as many other things in as we could before heading to the hospitality centre for lunch. Had beef stew in a large bap which was delicious and highly recommended. Then it was time to head over to the Shamu stadium for the afternoon show. Convinced everyone that the best place to see the show was 3 rows from the front beside where Shamu comes out of the water. Paul and I knew what to expect but the others didn't so the look on their faces when it was continually emphasized that they would get seriously wet was priceless I kept telling everyone that it was only a joke and that there would only be a light spray of water (hee hee). Right before the show started and the stadium was completely packed no option to move seats Paul bought two victim towels and wraped them in a rain cape along with his camera.

I had told Ross so much about Shamu that these killer whales seemed like his personal pets, when asked what he was going to see on holiday oh no it wasn't Mickey mouse it was Shamu. As soon as Shamu appeared I couldn't help it the tears just started to flow just like they are now when I'm writing this I just get so emotional even thinking about killer whales entertaining us humans. Getting wet is the icing on the cake for me, I just love the whole show.i think the water was a little cold for Ross because there were a few tears initially. The rest of our party were nearly in tears also as they experienced the icy water!!!
Shamu is what sea world is all about.

After sea world we headed back to Camelot still no electricity quick change of clothes and off to the Outback Steak House on Sand Lake Road for dinner. We had a one hour wait for a table so pager in hand we had a look in the adjoining shop to pass the time. $260 later Paul emerged with a class pair of boots a real bargain (what?). Dinner was very good pork chops will never be eaten again without an apple and cinnamon relish mmm. We arrived back at the villa around 11pm and still no electricity no ones fault but we did need a shower some coffee and bottles for Ross, so advised everyone to pack an overnight bag and we booked into the Sierra Suites on Universal Boulevard around 1am.

Settled down for the night eventually (air conditioning very noisy) next morning down for breakfast and discovered Pauls brother John and his wife Margaret were also staying there as the villa they had booked on New Smyrna Beach had been badly damaged by Jeanne, as was the whole of the beach area. So that was Paul even happier (he loves his bro). Decided more retail therapy was required so headed off to Florida Mall and then on to MIllenia Mall were we sampled cheesecake at the Cheescake Factory oooohhhh soooo good we will definitely return for dinner as the menu looks very good indeed. Loaded all the parcels (warned again by you know who [:O]) into the van and headed back to Sierra Suites contacted Alison from MC who informed us that the electricity was back on but had already booked a further night in the hotel so stayed there got dressed and went to Bahama Breeze for dinner which can only be described as excellent tropical shrimp coconut shrimp chicken kabob tuna everything was perfect and well worth the money will also be back here. Back to the hotel for a nightcap with Paul's brother with the usual pulling up of sand bags and the inevitable war stories (Falklands and Northern Ireland) went to bed suitably amused. note athe change of clothes following the drenching.

[img]h

LiesaAnna
28-10-2004, 03:40
ohhhhh he's well sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you choked me up when you spoke about shamu, its my neighbours favourite!!!!!

you look familiar to me,!!!!!!!

anna maria freak
28-10-2004, 04:12
LiesaAnna.

you look familiar to me,!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Sorry I should have said, this my daughter Nichola with our grandson, she attended university Staffordshire if that helps

Lorraine

LiesaAnna
28-10-2004, 11:57
she looks familiar to me then ;)
i think she and Ross (?) look like some one at my daughters school!, unless she is in Brighton!!:)