PDA

View Full Version : this xmas

mikkiboy
27-10-2004, 01:05
im going this xmas staying at quality inn i drive and would like to book a villa \suite for 4 days over xmas period 23-27 dec as the thought of 2 adults 3 children in one room is scary any help would be gratefully recieved

brazie
27-10-2004, 01:19
Mikkiboy,

None of the owners are allowed to respond to rental requests on here.

You will find great villas on the links at the top of the page they are www.orlandovillas.com, www.villasflorida.com and www.onlinefloridavillas.com

If you send out general enquiries on all 3 websites, anyone who has vacancies will get right back to you.

pbensur
27-10-2004, 06:08
I do think that 4 nights over the Christmas holiday is going to be tough to get. You may luck out and find somebody with a short gap - I wouldn't waste any time. Get right to it and good luck Mikkiboy!

heathercobbett
27-10-2004, 13:19
I remember all the family in one room in the early days.There were no villas then.
The first time we stayed in a villa we were overwhelmed(and they were NOTHING like they are now.
If this is a once in a lifetime trip,why not have a villa for the whole time (I think squashing into one room in a quality Inn could spoil your whole trip)You will save loads of money making some of your meals in and the quality and price of food in the supermarkets is amazing
Most owners(including ourselves )are booked for this Christmas;but there are still great house available on the O.V. sites.
You will also find that in a hotel you will be out all the time which is exhausting and expensive.In a villa you will chill out by your own pool and enjoy all the extras in the house

chrizzy100
27-10-2004, 18:30
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mikkiboy
im going this xmas staying at quality inn i drive and would like to book a villa \suite for 4 days over xmas period 23-27 dec as the thought of 2 adults 3 children in one room is scary any help would be gratefully recieved
[/quote]

We'll we've done the hotel thing at Christmas......and its really not scary.....but if you want a really nice villa I think you'll find a lot do not take less then a weeks booking at that time of year...and any that do will be snapped up fast....so I'd look into it right now.......if you can't get a villa for a few days.....try the Disney Hotels....we've always had great Christmas holidays in the parks....or you could also try the Gulf coast villas if you have car...I love being by the sea Christmas......[msnsmile]

mikkiboy
27-10-2004, 19:26
thamks for the help