PDA

View Full Version : day 3 for tyson`s clan !

tyson1212
26-10-2004, 17:32
http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/tyson1212/2004102613206_seaworld.jpg
the sun was out very early again today and the forecast was for 95 degrees, we went off to sea world and was told the park would be shut for 6.pm for the arrival of jenne, this ment that our "dine with shamu" was off until thursday, dam!

the park rides were excellent as were the shows, the new one where the divers go down for perls was very good and the kids loved it.
atlantis was as ever very wet and the crowds where only small which is understandable with the in coming of jenne.

the new waterfront is also first-class and we had a great meal and some well earned drinks. we then watched the dolphin show and the shamu show and then took the kids to the massive climbing frame near the wild artic show, which was worth a look.

we then watched the sea lion show which was great,walked through the shark tunnel, the kids loved it and then had a go on the pedal boats (which was hard work as i was the only one peddling).

all in all we had a fun filled full day and then left the park at about 5.30 pm to get back to the hotel for what we where told would be the best ride in orlando this week.

again we took the kids to chuckys and finished the night off with a meal in darrayl`s.

when i got back to the hotel room i could see the trees where starting to blow and there was a strange calm before the storm feeling.

with that i locked up and got down for the night wondering what i will awake to in the morning.

Ann-Marie
26-10-2004, 17:49
Fab picture Tyson - the kids are having a terrific time!

LiesaAnna
26-10-2004, 20:15
nice picture tyson!! kids look like theyre having great fun already!!!!!!!!!

finishrich
26-10-2004, 21:22
We were at Seaworld that day too :)

Can't wait for next installment, hope Jeanne was kind to you!

Calamity Jane
28-10-2004, 12:12
Tyson...your family are lovely and they look like they are having a "whale of a time" :D:D Glad you enjoyed yourself regardless of mother nature intervening :)

heathercobbett
28-10-2004, 18:16
Sea World often gets pverlooked among the other great theme parks,but several of my guests have voted it their favourite

We always split it into 2 days;one early start,home mid afternoon and one mid afternoon to close.You have to have some quieter days!