PDA

View Full Version : Maps/Info

bmwtouring
26-10-2004, 13:17
This has probably been posted before, but I will post anyway. This is [website name edited] which I find very handy for locating bits and pieces.

Link is [website link edited]

I just type in Orlando (you can be more specific) click GET MAP
Under Smartview on the right, you can for instance
click shopping + services,
click into the circle by malls and the map updates with all the malls in the area,
hover mouse over yellow boxes and you find out the name of mall

Hope this helps
[beer]

Nostromo
26-10-2004, 17:48
When you use Google, [website name edited] maps often come up if you are searching for a specific place. Occasionally, it defaults to the even better [website name edited] map. [website name edited] is a wonderful site for maps and directions anywhere in the USA or Europe.

bmwtouring
26-10-2004, 19:13
I give up!!
why are links edited?

blott
26-10-2004, 19:23
Because the ones you posted have links to other sites with similar things to those sold here, ie villas, park tickets, car rental, etc.

If you check out Recommendations on the forum rules http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/rules.asp this explains it in detail better than I can.

Nostromo
26-10-2004, 19:33
Sorry boss....I mean Blott, I really did not know that those sites had links similar to OV. I did check and thought they were OK. [msnembarrased]

bmwtouring
27-10-2004, 00:02
Big brother ,
You might as well delete this thread as it seems pointless now!!

Nostromo
27-10-2004, 00:55
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bmwtouring
Big brother ,
[/quote]

Big Brother? I thought it was Big Sister????!!!!???

blott
27-10-2004, 03:14
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bmwtouring
Big brother ,
[/quote]Removing it isn't a good idea as anyone who wants the info can send you a DM for it so it might help someone.