PDA

View Full Version : orlando map

tezz7628
25-10-2004, 01:20
when people mention the various communities on site

eg westridge and esprit, i try and look where they are on your map

is there any chance you could put the no's into the list as well as names please

i know you can hover over the no's and get the name, but i have no idea where some are! :)

MTP
25-10-2004, 03:43
Hi Tezz,

Not sure which map you are referring to, but I have DM'd you a link to a map with the communities on it.

Cheers,

MTP

tezz7628
25-10-2004, 03:52
that map thats attached to the 3 sites above showing were all the communities are

LiesaAnna
25-10-2004, 12:29
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tezz7628
when people mention the various communities on site

eg westridge and esprit, i try and look where they are on your map

is there any chance you could put the no's into the list as well as names please

i know you can hover over the no's and get the name, but i have no idea where some are! :)
[/quote]

thanx for mentioning that Tezz, i thought about that to, i have printed out a map but spent ages jotting alot of names on it, so when people are talking about the villas you get an idea of where theyre talking about, i'm still not sure where Terre Verde is, we said we would meet Lynne there during our holiday but i cant find it on the map,
any clues???

tezz7628
25-10-2004, 14:19
http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/tezz7628/20041025101921_terreverde.JPG

only 'cause i knew where poinciana blvd was

but does everyone agree?

left is west right is east (sorry originally got that the wrong way round) etc :)

thanks brizzle read your advice,about paint

better than drawing,scanning,reducing as i tried with hangman :D [msnwink]

LiesaAnna
25-10-2004, 15:28
Thanx Tezz, i think i've got an idea now but still not clear;)
is it just me[msnembarrased]

brizzle
25-10-2004, 15:35
That's pretty accurate.
The Ponciana/192 intersection has a Perkins on the corner, it also has a great big US Flag near so it pretty easy to find.

If you look at the map on this site it is literally just before Indian Pointe (number 15).
I remember it because it has an impressive, can not be missed entrance. I knew that once I was there it was not far to Eagle Point which was just past Indian Point.
Do not worry Liesa you will not miss it....

Brizzle.

christina
25-10-2004, 15:56
Brizzle is correct - the entrance is very impressive to Terre Verde. If you are travelling along the 192 towards Celebration passing TGI's on your left you will turn left into Poincianna - carry on down Poincianna and Terre Verde is on your left.