PDA

View Full Version : off topic?

tezz7628
24-10-2004, 22:52
off which topic :D

the topic that people go off, when they enter a topic that people are talking about

or the topic of the whole forum, florida?

LiesaAnna
24-10-2004, 23:06
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tezz7628
off which topic :D

the topic that people go off, when they enter a topic that people are talking about

or the topic of the whole forum, florida?

[/quote]

should imagine its when we 'rer all chatting in a room about a certain topic the we start talking about the weather[msnwink]then we must excuse ourselves off to the off topic room[confused]

chrizzy100
24-10-2004, 23:36
Maybe John should of named it chrizzys off topic place........LOL,[laugh][laugh][laugh]

LiesaAnna
24-10-2004, 23:39
and liesa's[laugh][laugh]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
24-10-2004, 23:50
The thought never crossed my mind :D:D:D

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
Maybe John should of named it chrizzys off topic place........LOL,[laugh][laugh][laugh]
[/quote]

chrizzy100
24-10-2004, 23:56
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

[/quote]
[/quote]

You can now lock me and LiesaAnna in here......just remember to push food and drink under the door sometimes.........[grin][grin][grin][grin]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
25-10-2004, 00:00
LOL :D:D:D<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

[/quote]
[/quote]

You can now lock me and LiesaAnna in here......just remember to push food and drink under the door sometimes.........[grin][grin][grin][grin]
[/quote]

daxon
25-10-2004, 00:01
Will you allow guests in sometimes??[msnwink]

chrizzy100
25-10-2004, 00:07
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by daxon
Will you allow guests in sometimes??[msnwink]
[/quote]

The more the merrier.....maybe we should have daily off topic topics........???

chrizzy100
25-10-2004, 00:09
LOL :D:D:D<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

If we go off topic now.......you can send us to our room........[laugh][laugh]

tezz7628
25-10-2004, 00:23
can we go off topic in the off topic room

chrizzy100
25-10-2004, 00:33
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tezz7628
can we go off topic in the off topic room
[/quote]

We can go off topic in the off topic room .....its not like we're very good at keeping on topic in the on topic rooms anyway....so going off topic when talking about something off topic in the off topic room...would be a very normal thing to happen......I think......[msnscared]

Lynne S
25-10-2004, 01:00
How bout that, I'm as daft as you lot [msnscared]Coz, that makes perfect sense to me[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]:D

LiesaAnna
25-10-2004, 01:07
and me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynne S
25-10-2004, 01:12
I'm so glad, no show without you sweetie[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]

gromit
25-10-2004, 01:12
I think I'm going to have to seperate from my alter ego and send Camilla in here to do her postings so I don't get a bad rep too[msnwink][msnwink]. Trouble is she will want a bigger share of our stars in the divorce settlement[msncry]

PS Lynne - I can see your dm's to her too - even in Singapore!!!!

LiesaAnna
25-10-2004, 01:14
dont mention stars in here!!!!!!!!!!!!1 we dont want them, we just wanna talk talk talk talk talk.............etc..........etc.......etc.....:D[clap][clap][clap][clap]

gromit
25-10-2004, 01:30
Yes this is great as Neil is the serious half and here I can have some fun!!!!! I won't mention the S word!

Lynne S
25-10-2004, 01:31
It's rude to read other people's mail you know[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]LOL

So, Neil what's the weather like in Singapore ?????

gromit
25-10-2004, 01:36
I'm still speaking to him at the moment using Skype, he must be typing something funny and long as he's laughing whilst he's typing!:)

gromit
25-10-2004, 01:39
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jadehouse

[/quote]

This is all getting so confusing[msnscared]
Without realising it we were both signed on and answering the same DM's as each other to lal - she must have thought I was nuts (especially when she found out I was on maternity leave[msneek])

Singapore is just like Florida in summer - except you can't buy chewing gum here without a prescription!

I'm talking to Camilla on Skype at the same time and she says she has beaten me to replying!!! I must learn to type faster. I wanted a divorce - I said she could keep Gromit and the stars and I'll be Wallace or something instead - now I know I've got the wrong trousers on!!:D:D:D

Neil - maybe we should just sign each posting!

Michele L
25-10-2004, 01:42
Hi gang

It appears that we all know each other on this thread anyway!! I suppose we can be a bit more adventurous on this thread of the site as opposed to the other one we know about!!

I lke it.

Also Neil and Camilla when are you next at the villa? I know Lynne is going in December to close (sorry lynne but my fingers are crossed!) Are you guys out this month, I am going on Sunday for 11 days. Perhaps we might meet up this time

Michele

25-10-2004, 01:43
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by gromit

[/quote]

This is all getting so confusing[msnscared]
Without realising it we were both signed on and answering the same DM's as each other to lal - she must have thought I was nuts (especially when she found out I was on maternity leave[msneek])

Singapore is just like Florida in summer - except you can't buy chewing gum here without a prescription!

I'm talking to Camilla on Skype at the same time and she says she has beaten me to replying!!! I must learn to type faster. I wanted a divorce - I said she could keep Gromit and the stars and I'll be Wallace or something instead - now I know I've got the wrong trousers on!!:D:D:D

Neil - maybe we should just sign each posting!
[/quote]

I guessed so don't worry!

Hey its good in here can I join the off topic club???[msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
25-10-2004, 01:43
I'm still speaking to him at the moment using Skype, he must be typing something funny and long as he's laughing whilst he's typing!:)
[/quote]

he aint typing honey[msnwink]

25-10-2004, 01:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
[/quote]

[/quote]

They should try ichat its great we use it when hubby goes away!!

LiesaAnna
25-10-2004, 01:45
Hi Lal,
its great but no mention of**********************************[msnwink]
cos we dont care

25-10-2004, 01:50
Hi Lal,
its great but no mention of**********************************[msnwink]
cos we dont care
[/quote]

OK! No problem!! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsh!![msnwink]

chrizzy100
25-10-2004, 02:02
How bout that, I'm as daft as you lot [msnscared]Coz, that makes perfect sense to me[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]:D
[/quote]

Maybe being a bit crazy is catching.........:D:D

LiesaAnna
25-10-2004, 02:07
you've worn me out now so am off to my boudoir[msnwink]
nite nite[msnsad]

gromit
25-10-2004, 02:12
[/quote]

[/quote]

I was typing, honest[msnembarrased]

gromit
25-10-2004, 02:16
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Michele L
Hi gang

It appears that we all know each other on this thread anyway!! I suppose we can be a bit more adventurous on this thread of the site as opposed to the other one we know about!!

I lke it.

Also Neil and Camilla when are you next at the villa? I know Lynne is going in December to close (sorry lynne but my fingers are crossed!) Are you guys out this month, I am going on Sunday for 11 days. Perhaps we might meet up this time

Michele
[/quote]

Penny drops...ker-ching, hello Michele!

We're going out on the 13th Nov for two weeks (flights are always cheaper on the 13th, especially if it's a Friday;))

Best wishes

gromit
25-10-2004, 02:22
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lal
[/quote]

[/quote]

They should try ichat its great we use it when hubby goes away!!
[/quote]

Thanks lal, i'll check it out - we are using Skype as it allows me to call free over the internet or 1p/min to the phone. Seems to work well.

Oops, nearly went off topic there....then again who cares? :D
Welcome, by the way, the more the merrier!

Lynne S
25-10-2004, 02:42
Hello all,

Stop rubbing it in that your all going to your villa's soon, and our's isn't finished YET !!![msncry]

Just all kick the builder's up the you know where for me please[msnwink]

MTP
25-10-2004, 02:54
Can I play too?

We have started using Skype at work for inter-branch calls where they have broadband and find it works well.

Is Off-topic in the Off-topic forum On-topic or Offer-topic?

MTP

chrizzy100
25-10-2004, 02:59
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MTP
Can I play too?

We have started using Skype at work for inter-branch calls where they have broadband and find it works well.

Is Off-topic in the Off-topic forum On-topic or Offer-topic?

MTP
[/quote]

I think we've stopped talking about being off topic while in the off topic room......but.....I think it still OK to be off topic while in the off topic room...so really you could be both on and off topic at the same time.........[grin]

Southsider
25-10-2004, 03:12
Where did you get your Avatar from LiesaAnne? Its brilliant!!

Tricia

Lynne S
25-10-2004, 03:14
This is where I came in Chrizzy............But your spot on with the off topic in the off topic room [msnscared][msnscared][msnscared] I think [msnwink]

See you crazy people tomorrow...:D:D:D

MTP
25-10-2004, 03:18
"On again, off again, in again, out again
Through the machines they ran round and about again"

From one of my favourite stories.

LiesaAnna
25-10-2004, 11:59
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Southsider

Where did you get your Avatar from LiesaAnne? Its brilliant!!

Tricia
[/quote]

Hi Tricia
i did it all through pontelads help!
if you go to search and type in pontelad he has a page with avatars on click on that he has an address if you click on that, or just follow all his instructions thats how i did it all without my sons help, pontelad has many pages of great designs check it out[msnwink]

Calamity Jane
25-10-2004, 20:23
Crikey... Instead of calling it the "off topic" it should have been called the "Padded cell" mind you I know Lynne ( Jadehouse ) is a complete nutter arn't you luv ??[:P]:D[chatter]

LiesaAnna
25-10-2004, 20:28
yes karen, she says i'm mad but we all know its her dont we[msnwink]

Lynne S
25-10-2004, 21:48
Ok you two. Ganging up on me ????[msnwink]

Karen, it takes one to know one, so they say[msntongue]

It's all thanks to you and Mark, that I'm like this anyway[msnscared][msnscared][msnscared] The Florida King & Queen.

Don't know what we would do without you really. You have both been great, Thanks x x x

gromit
26-10-2004, 00:38
I think we are all mad.....madly in love with Florida that is! Neil is on the airplane flying home so no chance of him competing with me tonight! I bet that confused a lot of you and you think we're crazy!!!!!! Well your half right, I'm a Gemini we're meant to be like that!!!!!! Just in case any of you are interested or at all concerned (this off topic is great for talking utter rubbish about anything!) Neil and I quite often joke around like that.....:):):)

Camilla

Calamity Jane
26-10-2004, 01:07
Ok you two. Ganging up on me ????[msnwink]

<span style="color:blue">Karen, it takes one to know one, so they say[msntongue]</span id="blue">

It's all thanks to you and Mark, that I'm like this anyway[msnscared][msnscared][msnscared] The Florida King & Queen.

Don't know what we would do without you really. You have both been great, Thanks x x x

<span style="color:red">Lynne...how can you say this, go to your box room at once:D:D:D
you know I'm a pillar of virtue [}:)] Good luck in December xxxx</span id="red">

[/quote]

Lynne S
26-10-2004, 01:57
Thanks Karen, but I'm sure we'll talk one or three times at least before we go.[msnwink]