PDA

View Full Version : well well well, whats this we found here!!!!!!!!

LiesaAnna
24-10-2004, 22:10
what have we here then???????????
i take it its for the like of me that want to do one liners to annoy others?????[:P]

chrizzy100
24-10-2004, 22:33
Such a good idea........now all I have to do is remember to use it.......[clap][clap]

Michele L
24-10-2004, 22:33
looks like a good idea to me. Does it mean we can talk about anything?? Like "what girls like?" chocolate, holidays, wine, men (sometimes) or does it still have to be about florida?

Michele

LiesaAnna
24-10-2004, 22:44
sounds good to me!!!!!![msnwink]

Lynne S
25-10-2004, 00:51
Sounds good to me to Hattie[msnsmile2]

Hey Michele, maybe we can talk about weddings here, and no-one will notice[msnwink][msnwink]
If they start getting on their high-horses, it is a wedding in FLORIDA,:D:D:D:D

gromit
26-10-2004, 00:59
Or even cute babies..........[msnwink]

Lynne S
26-10-2004, 02:02
Like the ones in Post Office windows ??????

I wonder who that could be......[msnwink]

gromit
26-10-2004, 02:51
My dad had managed to get hold of the one that was in the window.....:)

LiesaAnna
26-10-2004, 12:27
can you share? wot we looking at in the post office window? wotever it is can i have one?[msnwink]pleeeeeeeeeeeease

LiesaAnna
26-10-2004, 12:29
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by gromit
[/quote]

camilla, did i read somewhere that you're off on maternity leave?

are you pregnant or have you had the baby?????

come on this is what i love nearly as much as florida!!!!!!!!!!!!babies.......:):):)

Lynne S
26-10-2004, 13:36
It was Camila's little bundle of joy, Alex. The star of the post office window.[clap][clap][clap]

gromit
26-10-2004, 20:35
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by gromit
[/quote]

camilla, did i read somewhere that you're off on maternity leave?

are you pregnant or have you had the baby?????

come on this is what i love nearly as much as florida!!!!!!!!!!!!babies.......:):):)
[/quote]

Yes, Liesa I'm on maternity after having Alexander in January. He's well travelled having been to Florida three times already! He absolutely loved going to Disney.

This photo was taken at the local 'Baby Show' and he took pride of place in the Post Office window for the week - we think it looks like one of those Company Director type pictures in an office!![msnsmile]

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/gromit/20041026163451_alex-baby-show-pic.jpg

LiesaAnna
26-10-2004, 20:51
oh bless him ! he's adorable my grandson whom i'm looking after at this moment was born on the 23rd of january!, little monster ooooops i mean treasure!!!!! hes into everything!!!!!:D
Bradley Stephen Ian after both sets of Grandads!!! he weighed in at 9lb 7oz and is a little pickle!! mummy finishes her job tomorrow in a creche at the sussex university, in order to start a new job which gives her the same money but 15 hours a week less, shes very happy to be spending more time with him!! (they are going to singing/music lessons in the morning, she leaves in the afternoon) i'm gonna miss not having him!!!!!!:(

Lynne S
26-10-2004, 22:54
He looks really cute, Jessica my daughter say's can she push him all round Terra Verde in Feb for you ? please...please....please ....[clap][clap][clap]

ellie
26-10-2004, 23:06
What a little beauty! Would so love to be a grandma, but daughter more impressed with her new car!

So will just have to wait.

Liesa, do you think those of us with too much to say will also lose stars?:):D;)[msnwink][msntongue][msncry]

gromit
26-10-2004, 23:58
Thanks for your comments on our little monkey!.. Lynne you can tell Jessica that it would be our pleasure to have him pushed around Terra Verde, which by the way has won an award! Jessica may have to share with Bethany though!

Congrats on being a Grandma Liesa, did you realise that they were born on the Chinese New Year - Year of the MONKEY, which explains a lot!!!!! Don't worry Ellie, Neils mum and dad had to wait ages and then got 2 grandsons within 2 months of each other. My side, well my dads used to it, his eldest grandson being 13 but they now live in Brittany. As for having too much to say, this is the off topic where I think it doesn't matter!!!!!:):):):)

Camilla

LiesaAnna
27-10-2004, 00:08
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ellie
What a little beauty! Would so love to be a grandma, but daughter more impressed with her new car!

So will just have to wait.

Liesa, do you think those of us with too much to say will also lose stars?:):D;)[msnwink][msntongue][msncry]
[/quote]

stick the stars when in the "off topic" room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![msnwink][msnwink]

Lynne S
27-10-2004, 00:33
Can we put them on the Door as we come in ???????[msnwink]

Daybreak
27-10-2004, 00:37
Didn't know you meant here, i've already posted a new topic

Dawn

Colin
27-10-2004, 00:39
Giving ladies free reign to 'chat' about anything that takes their fancy ...

Do the Moderators know what they have done !

[msneek]

Colin
[msnwink]

Lynne S
27-10-2004, 00:45
Shhhhhh, don't tell[msnwink] And we wear our shades[msncool]So they don't know who we are [msnwink]

gromit
27-10-2004, 01:07
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jadehouse
Shhhhhh, don't tell[msnwink] And we wear our shades[msncool]So they don't know who we are [msnwink]
[/quote]

cooool shades Lynne, and welcome Dawn...

Don't worry Colin we won't tell the lads if you want to have a gossip too[msnwink]