PDA

View Full Version : the usual pic of the kingdom

paul1672
23-10-2004, 12:34
http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/paul1672/2004102383444_DSCF0366.JPG

linsan
24-10-2004, 02:15
When you think of Disney you think of the castle. I'll never forget my first visit standing on Main St. looking at the castle - almost not believing I was there at last!

Daybreak
24-10-2004, 02:38
Wonderful picture, i just love the castle. I remember the first time i visited Disney i ranted about all the parks when i returned home describing all the animals and coasters etc, all my favourite bits but when i was asked to describe Disneyworld i thought about it and said it was simply 'magical';)

Dawn

Magical Dreams
28-10-2004, 23:50
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by linsan
When you think of Disney you think of the castle. I'll never forget my first visit standing on Main St. looking at the castle - almost not believing I was there at last!
[/quote]

We have that feeling EVERY time we go!!

And then realise just how forunate we are!!

Fantastic Picture of the Castle!!

Kissyme
31-10-2004, 12:49
We always visit MK first and the feeling you get when you see the castle for the first time is magical great photo

LiesaAnna
31-10-2004, 14:28
myself....we didnt rate it as much as we were hoping to....think it was hyped up so much for 2002, was that 100 years celebration??
it was lovely dont get me wrong, but was a little dissappointed with the parade, we have seen friends videos and what we saw was nothing that special, we have been there and done that so we'll go on to something different, maybe cos i had teenagers with me? Lauren like it but when she was 7 (then) she thinks she is a teenager, maybe thats cos shes the youngest of 6 kids ranging from her at now 9 to 24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kissyme
31-10-2004, 18:12
Have to agree with you Liesa but it`s almost tradition that we do MK first but I have to admit that the boy`s would happily give it a miss all together.
It`s just the sight of the castle you know you have arrived don`t you think ?

chunkichik
14-11-2004, 03:46
Fantastic picture!!!!

I never tire of that sight, especially when we first arrive. Even when my kids are teenagers, I will drag them to MK sometimes, i think the holiday would be better without them, Daniel (10) went on the Rock n roller coaster last time and loved it, he went on Atlantis but vowed never again and as for Ross (8) he is a nightmare!!!! won't go on hardly anything, last time he wouldn't go on Winnie the Pooh for gods sake because it remembered it had a Jack in the Box in it!

But I think he really took the biscuit in Universal on the Men in Black ride ; we queued as usual and then he started to say he didnt want to go on, we got to the front and I asked the ride operator to explain the ride to him, now the Men in Black arrived outside in their car (not Will and Tommy unfortunately) and the one of the staff told them that he didnt want to go on. We then got taken round the whole ride behind the scenes, everything apart from inside the actual ride for safety reasons, and he STILL wouldn't go on. Mr man in black assured me that he would get Ross on this ride, I bet him he wouldn't and needless to say I won, they offered him $10 no, they offered to go on the ride with him so he could get his picture taken with them and sign it but no, this rigmarole (have I spelt that right) lasted about 45 minutes and he just wouldn't give in!! Bless the little angel, I was most embarrased [:I]

LiesaAnna
14-11-2004, 12:44
"kids" who'd have em![msnwink]

we going to have problems in 16 days......Lauren has already said !i dont want to go on any rides" and she means it!!!!!
what am i to do?
there are a few rides that i fancy going on! and she wont.............
watch this space!:D

Liam_Sandie
14-11-2004, 14:48
It a brilliant picture!!! It gives me goosebumps everytime I see it![clap][clap] I think I'm worse than the kids..[msnembarrased]

Magical Dreams
14-11-2004, 20:17
Just like the Advert for Disney
The one when the parents can't sleep!!

Thats us!!

Just had a look on the calendar

Its 99 days to us going!!

[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]