PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Flights

MarkJan
22-10-2004, 22:12
Which is the cheapest way to get from the UK to Florida without flying around the world?

Nostromo
23-10-2004, 01:22
I would say THIS FORUM. Being part of it makes me feel that I am in Florida all the time and costs nothing! :):):):)

heathercobbett
28-10-2004, 22:12
It used to be Atlanta,because that is where the Delta hub is;however I think sometimes the other airlines are beating them on price these days and last time we went via Detroit with N.W. and we had guests who went through Charlotte last time(Ive forgotten which airline)
Because we go often,we just opt for the cheapest flight and dont care whether it is charter or scheduled,direct or indirect or bound for Orlando,Tampa,or Sanford

Magical Dreams
29-10-2004, 01:37
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
I would say THIS FORUM. Being part of it makes me feel that I am in Florida all the time and costs nothing! :):):):)
[/quote]

Apart from Time Nostromo!!

Hard to tell with flights.
You can find some direct flights with similar prices to indirect.
Try the links above!!

KirstieLou
11-11-2004, 15:01
US Airways through Philli is always the cheaper option for us. We love it!

Katys Grandad
11-11-2004, 15:13
Often seems to depend on where you are flying from. Flights from local airports are more limited and tend to be a little pricier than London departures.

I shop around each trip and have not found any route to be consistently cheaper. My normal preference is to book transatlantic to a major hub and then go with a local US carrier. They tend to be good value and reliable.