PDA

View Full Version : What has happened to my star???

Big Mack
22-10-2004, 20:10
AAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHH!!![msncry]

Someone has stolen one of my stars!!!

I worked long and hard for that star and was very chuffed when i became a Florida Expert!

Now some blighter has made off with it. Not only that but they have renamed me Florida Savvy!!! What does that mean then?

Please someone find my star, there will be a reward.

I am going to go now, i can feel a big girly strop coming on and my dummy is definitley coming out of the pram[msnwink]

Mack

Nostromo
22-10-2004, 20:13
Mack, the 'Star System' is being revamped. Look in the Admin Forum. If you think YOU've got problems, look at MY plight. I've gone grey in a few hours!!

LiesaAnna
22-10-2004, 20:27
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
Mack, the 'Star System' is being revamped. Look in the Admin Forum. If you think YOU've got problems, look at MY plight. I've gone grey in a few hours!!
[/quote]

theyre silver!!!!!!!!!!!!(i think)

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
22-10-2004, 20:30
They are supposed to be silver. I'm trying to find a more "polished" version as we speak.

[/quote]

chrisj
23-10-2004, 00:11
[/quote]

Hope they arnt having a dig at your age Nostromo

CarolAnn
23-10-2004, 01:41
Oh yuk John:(Don't mind the new branding, but not grey..I have nothing to wear with grey[laugh][laugh]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
23-10-2004, 01:50
I'm still struggling to find a more silver star. Anyone fancy just giving these ones a good polish [msnsmile]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
Oh yuk John:(Don't mind the new branding, but not grey..I have nothing to wear with grey[laugh][laugh]
[/quote]

jolliffee
23-10-2004, 02:33
Grey will never go out of fashion because t nevr has been in fashion. Love this dynamic forum, thougth it was getting alittle slow. See the world had awakened![msnsmile2]

jolliffee
23-10-2004, 02:35
I could say it's the same colour as my hair but I wish I'm a lot whiter than that[msnsmile]

Nostromo
23-10-2004, 12:36
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrisj

Hope they arnt having a dig at your age Nostromo
[/quote]

They probably are Chrisj, but I am used to it by now. In fact I'll make sure that I take my walking stick the next time I go on the Sky Coaster. [msnsmile2]