PDA

View Full Version : yippeee Another Star !!!!

parrot 2
22-10-2004, 16:16
Hee hee oh this is sooo much fun.. i want my next one now[msntongue]

WR1
22-10-2004, 16:22
Yeah how many more posts till the next star[clap]

WR

parrot 2
22-10-2004, 16:23
Not sure but ill have to keep posting now !!!![:X]

WR1
22-10-2004, 16:26
OH yeah a lot of postings.:D

WR

brizzle
22-10-2004, 16:39
It's a bit like buses, you wait ages for the first one, the next few come pretty quickly then you wait ages for the next one :D

Brizzle

parrot 2
22-10-2004, 16:40
oh no i want to get another one soon.... how many do you have to have before star number 4 ??????

WR1
22-10-2004, 18:39
yippeee Another Star !!!! "GONE"

WR

parrot 2
22-10-2004, 18:44
Hey dont be nasty now WR1 and rub it in [:O] your a Florida Savvy too now :)

WR1
22-10-2004, 19:45
I was'nt being nasty[msnsmile2] how many more posts have we got to go before we loss more stars:D:D

WR

joyno
23-10-2004, 01:07
You all want to get a life instead of talking about stars, you are all worse than Patrick Moore.

amy
23-10-2004, 01:10
Well said old boy:D:D:D

Cruella DeVilla
23-10-2004, 14:54
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by joyno
You all want to get a life instead of talking about stars, you are all worse than Patrick Moore.
[/quote]

Oh what a contraversial first post;)

CarolAnn
23-10-2004, 15:32
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
[/quote]

Oh what a contraversial first post;)
[/quote]

Hang on! What happened to good natured banter?? So much aggression, and so soon too[:O]

24-10-2004, 13:24
[/quote]

What an unusal first post??? Welcome to the forum, when are you going to Florida, would you like us to help you with your plans?[msnsmile]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
24-10-2004, 13:41
He's got a point though. I still cannot believe how many people are getting so excited over a couple of stars on the screen.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lal
[/quote]

What an unusal first post??? Welcome to the forum, when are you going to Florida, would you like us to help you with your plans?[msnsmile]
[/quote]

WR1
24-10-2004, 13:57
I agree why not take all the stars away, people should be happy with the "expert" advice they give to others.[msnsmile2]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
He's got a point though. I still cannot believe how many people are getting so excited over a couple of stars on the screen.

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
24-10-2004, 14:02
I don't think we need to be that extreme. I think the stars are an integral part of the forums that we'd like to see remain but I was just saying that I found it hard to believe how much emphasis some people attach to them. What we do need to do is make the star system more reasonable as people were becoming "Florida Experts" after something like 60 posts which I think we will all agree is not reasonable.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by WR1
I agree why not take all the stars away, people should be happy with the "expert" advice they give to others.[msnsmile2]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Calamity Jane
24-10-2004, 21:14
As John said, the stars are more for fun, the problem is too many people are just posting anything to obtain the stars and post points, its really all about giving and receiving great info about Florida, be it about villa ownership, where to go, trip reports etc etc, with a little humour thrown in ( definitely a must )

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
24-10-2004, 21:27
I've created a new guest area called "Off Topic" at http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/forum.asp?forum_id=76

This is for those posts that are not really relevant to other areas and possibly not totally related to Florida.