PDA

View Full Version : CRAZY GOLF

eagleydo
19-10-2004, 16:23
We are hooked, always have to spend a few visits to the excellent crazy golf courses. This is my nephew showing us all how to play the game( he had just uttered those memorable words 'I always get a hole in one..')

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/eagleydo/20041019122329_Z2a.JPG

Magical Dreams
19-10-2004, 20:30
Great Picture!!

Did he find it? [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ray&Sarah
19-10-2004, 20:36
LOL. We love crazy golf too, always manage to loose a few golf balls though.[msnsmile2]

eagleydo
19-10-2004, 20:50
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by pontelad
Great Picture!!

Did he find it? [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[/quote]
He found my ball, which I had lost earlier. I when looking, having lost the ball under this bridge, found someone else's who had been there earlier. A never ending story, I believe.

big momma
21-10-2004, 01:31
My son loved the crazy golf at Congo River, where for a not so small price you could feed the aligators- but I wonder what happens to the gators when they get too big for the golf course!

eagleydo
23-10-2004, 22:04
They I assume and certainly hope go to GatorLand. Not positive though.

Chloe
26-10-2004, 03:42
We go to Congo River too, and enjoy it in the evenings when it is cooler. I do think it is a bit pricey though. At one time, one of the prizes was a free game, but they got wise to that and stopped it. Chloe

chunkichik
16-11-2004, 04:06
We went to Congo River but the alligators just weren't interested in the food, perhaps if we had thrown in one of the kids they might been a bit more keen!!!

A few days later we were driving past late at night and there were was a security guard keeping people away from the edge, me thinks one of those baby alligators was more interested in escaping!!!!

We only managed to play crazy golf once last time and I had a migraine so not much fun. We must have played at all of the courses the time before though, we love it, great fun