PDA

View Full Version : Rock N Rollercoaster

Spuddybaby
19-10-2004, 13:01
Think this is the thing i am most loking forward to doing again...

Just the whole atmosphere of the ride is awesome, especially when you walk out into the alley and the the next train ready to depart.

When you hear Steve Tyler, shout 5...4...3... then you get rocketed off before he gets anywhere near one is just fantastic.

Oh roll on two weeks friday when i will be there again!!!

daxon
19-10-2004, 13:19
Yeah we love this one too!! Now you've made me jealous!!!![msncry]

WR1
19-10-2004, 13:37
This is one of our favourites:D

WR

amy
19-10-2004, 13:59
It is one of our favorites aswell, last year the mother-in-law came with us, I told her it was not fast[}:)] as she is not a roller coaster lover.

At least she was there to hold the bags the next time we went on ;)

huckleberry house
19-10-2004, 14:16
I love that ride, never fails to have me in giggles when I come off.[clap]

Lesley

Jill
19-10-2004, 14:51
Absolutely one of my favourite rides of all time. Even my brother who when we first had the villa was never ever going to go to Florida and if he did well he was never under any circumstances going to go to one of the parks. What happens he comes back from our villa in May this year and had to go to Disneyland Paris in September to have another fix of this coaster.

Lynne S
19-10-2004, 15:47
One of our fav's to. All went on twice in May [msnsmile2]

dykwim
19-10-2004, 17:03
Great ride, I could repeat the whole pre-show off the top of my head though, I wish you could choose to skip it if you wanted. The bit where the guy goes "could you fetch me my Les Paul" is so badly acted it makes me cringe everytime!!

I think if the ride was outside it wouldn't seem anywhere near as good as it does in the dark with the neon signs. I think what makes the ride great is the music that plays whilst you're going round, it really sets the atmosphere.

SunLover
19-10-2004, 19:29
I'm not a huge coaster fan ~ but I love this ride. Same for Space Mountain.

I think because it's in the dark, I don't get bothered about heights ~ one of my little phobias [msnoo].

Have to agree that the soundtrack really adds to the whole experience.

caroline
19-10-2004, 19:40
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SunLover
I'm not a huge coaster fan ~ but I love this ride. Same for Space Mountain.

I think because it's in the dark, I don't get bothered about heights ~ one of my little phobias [msnoo].

[/quote]

I completely agree, I'm fine doing Rock n Roller coaster and Space mountain, but I'm sure if it was outside I'd never go on either.
In the dark you lose all sensation of being up high.

ujpest doza
19-10-2004, 20:52
Space Mountain is now very tame i think.
Space Mountain in Paris is much fiercer and a much better ride.

Rock N Rollercoaster is fantastic.

Nostromo
19-10-2004, 23:55
Aerosmith's Coaster is the best 'dark ride' that I have ever been and compared with it Space Mountain (even the Paris one) and Alton Towers' 'Black Hole' seem tame. I think the fact that you can see the special effects in Aerosmith adds to the thrills. I am not a big fan of the music though.....

caroline
20-10-2004, 00:33
I didn't notice the music[:I] too busy screaming[:O];)

CarolAnn
20-10-2004, 14:37
My daughter(12)is now a huge fan of this ride:) Her first go was this April and a cast member took her on( straight on through the exit door!) No waiting, so no time to think about it!! And the cast member gave her the picture you have taken on the ride, for free!!! Big success ALL round! Course, then she wanted to go on it again, even with a fast pass, hubby & I still had to wait what seemed like forever! Didn't mind though, we were pleased she got to have a go and enjoyed it so much! It took me 12 years to get the courage up to go on Thunder Mountain, so no chance I will make ARRC!!! :(

bluebirds
20-10-2004, 23:11
We are looking forward to Rock and Roll roller coaster. Did it in Paris and it was awesome. I had to go on my own as the boyz were too short. I luckily sat next to a very good looking young french man who told me to hold tight. Not sure if he meant the bar or him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chunkichik
28-11-2004, 21:15
Had my eyes shut so tight, I didn't realise it went upside down more than once!![msnoo]

djdigitald
29-11-2004, 01:51
Did this 4 times in a row while i was there last week! What a ride [msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
29-11-2004, 02:26
hoping thats what my lot say, next week...................

gerry67
12-04-2006, 21:15
this was brill the speed at the beginnin was awesome! :)

lynny
24-07-2006, 17:14
I love this ride so much..[msnsmile2] I cant wait to go back on it in 2 weeks 3 days time!!!! Am so excited =] =] =]

Ruth
28-07-2006, 06:57
My son James went on for the first time yesterday at 6 years and 1 month old and 48.0000" tall (it was touch and go at the height check points[msneek]). He loved it[clap][msnsmile2]

caroline
28-07-2006, 11:32
Well done James[clap][clap] - this is my favourite ride - fortunately I'm tall enough[msnwink]