PDA

View Full Version : community question

blackvelvet_6
16-10-2002, 18:56
Hi!
We are planning on renting a condo in February and have finally narrowed it down to 2 but are having trouble deciding between them. One is in Indian Creek, and the other is in Westridge. I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on these areas which may finally determine which one we end up picking.
Thanks in advance :)
Dawn

Lesley S
16-10-2002, 22:12
Hi, can only comment on Indian Creek, as we have a villa on this estate. Indian Creek is a new development by Greater Homes located 1 mile south of the I-192 West. Only a few miles from the I-4. Less than 4 miles from Walt Disney World.

Indian Creek is an ideal location, central to all the Orlando magic.
There is a supermarket, shops and restuarants just minutes away.

All of the villas on the estate have air conditioning and private pools. In line with the latest Florida laws all villas have alarmed exits leading to the pools for the safety of young guests. Although close to everything the estate provides a quiet and secluded place to relax and recover from the parks and shopping. On the development there are a couple of play areas for the children, a putting green, a basketball court and tennis courts.

blackvelvet_6
18-10-2002, 09:14
Thank you so much for your reply and help, we made our decision and feel good about it.......can't wait till Feb!
Thanks again!
Dawn

orlandobabe
20-10-2002, 02:08
My daughter booked a condo for her honeymoon on a community on the Lindfields estate-just to get away from the rest of the family after her wedding.

It might be worth noting that she absolutely lives for the pool and is in it every morning and most nights.

Being in a condo where there was only a communal pool was not quite the same-and she found it too much effort to drag herself to the communal one-which incidentally had no screens around it to protect you from the bugs and also closed at certain hours of the day.

If guests want to have swimming play a big part in their holidays they might consider this when deciding to book a condo v a villa with private pool.
Plus a communal pool might not be heated either.