PDA

View Full Version : onlinefloridavillas & orlandovillas site problems?

hedgehog
18-10-2004, 03:26
Is it just my PC or is anyone else having problems tonight with these sites? Can you check for me? The villa photos are not accessable. They both use villatools.com somehow I think in relation to photo links and this site may be down? Can anyone confirm my suspicions or are my PC and I just not communicating successfully this evening!

jolliffee
18-10-2004, 03:35
There have been problems since yesterday I expect they will be fixed soon, they know what they are. Don't blame your PC just yet[msnsmile2]

jolliffee
18-10-2004, 03:54
I've just checked and they have it sorted but may take an hour to filter round but its working for me now.[msnsmile2]

Everestman
18-10-2004, 09:28
I cannot access the Villa owners page. I do not know the current pw for the owners forum so cannot log in. Pictures do not load on my villa site either.

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1113.aspx

CarolAnn
18-10-2004, 12:52
All working now:)I did have problems yesterday though!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
18-10-2004, 13:10
It should all be working now - has been ok for us since mid evening yesterday.

CarolAnn
18-10-2004, 15:11
Was it just volume of traffic on the net John? On something more techie than that?[confused]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
18-10-2004, 15:28
Something more techie - the people who host the DNS recirds for villatools.com had a server problem which meant that people's browsers could not find the site as they did not know where to look.

We've moved the DNS hosting onto our own servers (been meaning to do this for ages anyway) and all is now ok.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
Was it just volume of traffic on the net John? On something more techie than that?[confused]
[/quote]

CarolAnn
18-10-2004, 15:46
It certainly is:) Thank-you!
You seemed to get on top of it real quick too.:)

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
18-10-2004, 16:37
We monitor our servers 24 hours a day and can be on top of any problems pretty much as they happen thankfully [msnsmile2]
It certainly is:) Thank-you!
You seemed to get on top of it real quick too.:)
[/quote]

E. Cosgrove
18-10-2004, 18:47
Clever stuff!![msnwink]
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
Something more techie - the people who host the DNS recirds for villatools.com had a server problem which meant that people's browsers could not find the site as they did not know where to look.

We've moved the DNS hosting onto our own servers (been meaning to do this for ages anyway) and all is now ok.

[/quote]
[/quote]