PDA

View Full Version : dUNSON HILLS DAVENPORT

carrie
16-10-2004, 03:50
hI iM DUE TO MEET MY COUSIN NEXT WEEK IN dUNSON hIOLLS dAVENPORT. THE ADDRESS I HAVE IS obo DRIVE, MAUREEN KINDLY TOLD ME WHERE IT WAS BUT I HAVE LOST THE INFO, HAS ANYONE EVER STAYED THERE OR KNOW OF IT AND IF ITS OK.
i HAVE LOOKED ON THE INTERNET AND FOUND A SITE BY bOVIS FOR THIS PLACE BUT IT IS NOT LISTED IN THE COMMUNIITES HERE.
IT LOOKS QUITE NEW BUT I HAVE A FEELING ITS MILES FROM ANYWHERE.
PLEASE HELP CANT REACH MY COUSIN AND ALL I HAVE IS THIS ADDRESS.
lol
cARRIE

blott
16-10-2004, 04:00
The info from your previous questions is here Carrie http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14410

carrie
16-10-2004, 04:05
tHANKS bLOTT, YOU ARE A gEM, I HAVE COPIED IT NOW SO WONT LOSE IT AGAIN, IT DOES NOT SAY IN THESE POSTS WHAT IT IS LIE THERE DO YOU KNOW BY ANY CHANCE, I AM SURE THOUGH IT WILL BE GREAT, ITS IN FLORIDA AFTER ALL.
tHANKS
cARRIE

blott
16-10-2004, 04:11
You're welcome!

I don't know what it's like unfortunately. I wasn't clear whether that was where the keys were to be picked up at the management company there or whether that was where the rental home was?

I'm sure it'll all be great and you'll have a wonderful time! :)

carrie
17-10-2004, 04:20
Hi Just wanted to ask this probably for Blott.
can you tell me why Dunson hills in not listed in this forum as having villas, is it because there are no owners of this site here?
just havingtrouble finding out anything about it.
LOL
Carrie

blott
17-10-2004, 05:09
I would think so Carrie and I have to admit that I've heard of most places but I'd never heard of it until you asked about it.

I did manage to find some info on the internet which was:

A development of houses in its own community with a communal swimming pool and tennis courts. Fast food diners and shops within a mile or so.

Not much, but the best I can do!

You'll have to tell us all about it when you come back! :)

carrie
17-10-2004, 15:21
Thanks Blott for taking the time to look it up for me, i am not actually staying there its my cousin we are staying in Hampton Lakes, but i will let you know whaat the place was like for him.
LOL
Carrie