PDA

View Full Version : Yuck

florida4sun
12-10-2002, 20:02
Close up of Alex. In the flesh this looked very real. We did get some quite striong reactions from small children. Maybe it is more suited for Universals Horror Nights.
http://www.c2cm.com/pics/alex.jpg

caroline
12-10-2002, 20:55
Very gruesome;)where were the injuries "inflicted" at the park or at home - my son just walked in and saw the photo - his response - "Wicked!!"

florida4sun
12-10-2002, 21:13
All my own work:) You cannot really see from the picture but it is layers of skin peeling off. We use spirit un skin, which you build up in layers and the peel off. Sort of like pva glue. This was done in a rush. On the 31st week take some time and it really looks nasty[}:)]
You can get all the makeup from walmart.

quote:Originally posted by caroline

Very gruesome;)where were the injuries "inflicted" at the park or at home - my son just walked in and saw the photo - his response - "Wicked!!"

blott
12-10-2002, 21:16
OMG! Was this before or after his hospital stay (only kidding ;))? He looks great and very scarey! [8D] Well done Dad! But I can't help thinking that your description of 'just sticking scabs on Alex' was a slight understatement on your part...

florida4sun
12-10-2002, 21:23
I did the same for Hannah she took ne look in the mirror and insisted it was all removed, apparently 'witches are not that ugly'.

quote:Originally posted by blott

OMG! Was this before or after his hospital stay (only kidding ;))? He looks great and very scarey! [8D] Well done Dad! But I can't help thinking that your description of 'just sticking scabs on Alex' was a slight understatement on your part...

blott
12-10-2002, 21:35
Aww, Dad, everyone knows that, don't they? ;) That girl has her head screwed on the right way already... a girl's always gotta look her best, even if it is Halloween! :)

popintune
12-08-2004, 00:07
wow that is awesome!

lozza[msnwink]

CarolAnn
09-09-2004, 19:55
Wow, there is nothing there now:(