PDA

View Full Version : Face Painting?

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
12-10-2002, 17:03
Anyone know where this can be done in the Kissimmee / Disney area?

Our 4 year old is desperate to have it done when we are there in November!

fiona
12-10-2002, 17:25
Try Busch Gardens, Sea World and Citywalk. Can't remember if they do it at Downtown.

Lesley S
12-10-2002, 18:47
John, We know they definitely do it in Animal Kingdom, it is up by the Safari. Our daughter had hers done when she was 3 there.

But not sure, but they most probably do it in all the parks as well as DownTown Disney..

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
12-10-2002, 18:57
Thanks for the info.

Isaac claims he saw it somewhere there 'when I was a baby' but cannot remember where (he has a photographic mind at the best of times :)).

Looks like he'll not be disappointed :D

blott
12-10-2002, 19:05
Sounds to me John as if Isaac will be permanently painted as you won't be able to pass any number of places without it getting at least a mention! ;)

florida4sun
12-10-2002, 19:18
They do it in all of the parks and at Downtown Disney.COst around $6 - $10. Or we use a face paint kit from wallmart:D

quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk

Anyone know where this can be done in the Kissimmee / Disney area?

Our 4 year old is desperate to have it done when we are there in November!

michellemaxted
14-10-2002, 22:22
My 3 year old, Matthew, had his face painted for $8 at Gatorland in August, although it was so hot it rubbed off very quickly!!!

orlandobabe
13-11-2002, 15:54
Our 25 year old daughter had a beautiful glittery pink butterfly painted on her face at AK.

She kept it on even when we went to dinner on the night! Well you can do that sort of thing there-can't you!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
13-12-2002, 14:49
I'm happy to report that our children did get their faces painted on our last trip in Africa at Animal Kingdom. Our 4 year old was Dino Boy and 2 year old daughter a Forest Cat. They looked great and got many admiring looks. Our two year old daughter could have got a job at Disney as she entered into the spirit wholeheartedly roaring at Cast members!!!

Prices varied I from $6 to c.$10 each.

When I find the photos I'll post them but as ususal chaos rules in our household and they are misplaced temporarily!!

Sarah