PDA

View Full Version : Did Bush cheat in the debate

John Boy
13-10-2004, 22:07
Firstly I KNOW there are some of you who don’t like this because it's political but by the response to the other poll on 'WHO SHOULD WIN' a great many more of you do.

Now I have just realised that people get one vote only per poll (Good way of doing it John) so to get the views on this subject I have to do a new poll

Now please keep any comments down to humour or light hearted banter NO STRONG POLITICAL VIEWS PLEASE

It has been reported in the media that Bush used transmitting equipment to get answers from his aids as to questions posed in the last debate

What do you think, did he cheat or not

FOR PATTI 'WHO CARES'

bellaepovera
13-10-2004, 22:39
Any chance of adding on to the choices: who cares!! John Boy where are you from?

Jill
13-10-2004, 22:41
If, as his tailor states, it was a crease in the back seam of his jacket if I had paid as much as he did for that suit I would not be very impressed with the standard of tailoring!

John Boy
13-10-2004, 22:42
[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap] Luv it

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jill
If, as his tailor states, it was a crease in the back seam of his jacket if I had paid as much as he did for that suit I would not be very impressed with the standard of tailoring!
[/quote]

John Boy
13-10-2004, 22:45
Heh Patti nice of you to come in you little [angel] you
Just for you, sure no problem

I live in Spain and have my business in Florida so do a lot of traveling back and forth.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bellaepovera
Any chance of adding on to the choices: who cares!! John Boy where are you from?
[/quote]

13-10-2004, 23:01
If he didn't cheat then someone must have been pressing his mute button LOL!!![clap][clap][clap]

chrizzy100
13-10-2004, 23:18
I heard on the grape vine it was a bullet proof vest.......and that its not something they like people to know he wears.....

13-10-2004, 23:57
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
I heard on the grape vine it was a bullet proof vest.......and that its not something they like people to know he wears.....
[/quote]

Funny shaped bullet proof vest???:D

John Boy
14-10-2004, 00:06
[/quote]

No Chrizzy [confused] they said he was not wearing a BPV and that it was a crease in his jacket[drinkpepsi]

chrizzy100
14-10-2004, 00:08
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by John Boy
[/quote]

No Chrizzy [confused] they said he was not wearing a BPV and that it was a crease in his jacket[drinkpepsi]
[/quote]

I know what was said......but the person who told me would know better.......[msnwink]

John Boy
14-10-2004, 00:49
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by John Boy
[/quote]

[/quote]

I know what was said......but the person who told me would know better.......[msnwink]
[/quote]

Intrigue,[msnoo] Spill the beans girl[grouphug]

Nostromo
14-10-2004, 01:30
I voted that he did NOT cheat. GWB simply does not have the brains to figure out how to cheat! I would not be surprised if he voted for Gore by mistake. Maybe that's why it was so close.

14-10-2004, 01:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
I voted that he did NOT cheat. GWB simply does not have the brains to figure out how to cheat! I would not be surprised if he voted for Gore by mistake. Maybe that's why it was so close.
[/quote]

He also has not got the brains to realise when he was fitted with that device that no one would notice!! My 7 y/o is more articulate than that man!![msnwink]

John Boy
14-10-2004, 01:48
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nostromo
[/quote]

Agreed he would not know how to cheat - but his Daddy sure does[msnmad]

MTP
14-10-2004, 01:57
Can we get Brother Jed to do a recount on this poll?

John Boy
14-10-2004, 02:18
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MTP
Can we get Brother Jed to do a recount on this poll?
[/quote]

I don't think he can count up to that much [:o)]
Even if he did and it was not to daddies liking the Muppet would get the CIA to hack this site and doctor the figures or loss it completely.

Cruella DeVilla
14-10-2004, 02:23
Definately not a bullet proof vest unless there was someone else under his jackset wearing it![}:)]

John Boy
14-10-2004, 02:24
Hold on I said that there should be only humour or light hearted banter NO STRONG POLITICAL VIEWS PLEASE

We seem to be giving Bush a bit of a battering here with a baseball bat
Ohhh shocks lets make it a sledge hammer [msnmad][msnmad]

I did not say that it was my alter ego from the other poll [lucky]

MTP
15-10-2004, 02:39
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:
Even if he did and it was not to daddies liking the Muppet would get the CIA to hack this site and doctor the figures or loss it completely.
[/quote]

Never mind giving Bush a bashing - what's this insulting The Muppets!!![msnmad]

BTW today is Grover from Sesame Streets birthday, apparently.

WR1
15-10-2004, 11:24
They all cheat, do'nt they?

WR

John Boy
15-10-2004, 11:35
That reminds me of a song
I will get it later, got to take the girls to school now

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by WR1

WR
[/quote]

CarolAnn
15-10-2004, 12:19
Did anyone see the analysis of GWB's gestures yesterday? Apparently they (mainly) meant he was being sincere [msnwink]

Ray&Sarah
15-10-2004, 12:31
Couldn't see his strings though!:D

bellaepovera
15-10-2004, 13:40
Now thats a great answer!![msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by WR1

WR
[/quote]

domster
15-10-2004, 18:59
Of course he cheated. Unless the subject is on IRAQ he really has not got a clue.

DOM

CarolAnn
17-10-2004, 00:10
You weren't looking hard enough Ray&Sarah[clap]

Ray&Sarah
17-10-2004, 00:17
:D:D:D

John Boy
17-10-2004, 03:03
The definition of 'Tragedy'

President Bush was visiting a primary school.
One of the classes was in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.
The teacher asked the president if he would like to lead the discussion on the word "tragedy."

So the illustrious leader asked the class for an example of a "tragedy."

One little boy stood up and offered,
"If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs him over and kills him, that would be a tragedy."

"No," said Bush, "that would be an accident."

A little girl raised her hand:
"If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy."
"I'm afraid not." explained the president. "That's what we would call a great loss."

The room went silent. No other children volunteered.

Bush searched the room.
"Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of tragedy?"
Finally at the back of the room a small boy raised his hand.

In a quiet voice he said:
"If Air Force One carrying Mr. Bush was struck by a "friendly fire" missile and blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy."

"Fantastic!" exclaimed Bush.
"That's right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"
"Well," says the boy," it has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss and it probably wouldn't be an accident."

bryj
22-10-2004, 03:30
I find that joke very amusing, and factually correct.
signed J Kerry