PDA

View Full Version : Town Centre villa

MaggieAllan
13-10-2004, 17:13
Feedback from our friends....

The other week I was frantically trying to find a villa for my friends who were already in Florida but wanted ione in the Orlando area the next day....needless to say the owners on the sites above came to the rescue.. within an hour they had chosen one...after many responses.

They got back on Sunday morning and told me it had been really nice...great location...and great help from the owner. They have phoned her to give her feedback but I thought I'd log it as well.

They also said the Champions Gate area is very good for all your needs, which confirms what I've read here, and is great news for chrimbo as we will be near there on Calabay.

I had tried the Calabay owner first but it was during office hours so I had to try elsewhere.

13-10-2004, 17:38
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by MaggieAllan
Feedback from our friends....

The other week I was frantically trying to find a villa for my friends who were already in Florida but wanted ione in the Orlando area the next day....needless to say the owners on the sites above came to the rescue.. within an hour they had chosen one...after many responses.

They got back on Sunday morning and told me it had been really nice...great location...and great help from the owner. They have phoned her to give her feedback but I thought I'd log it as well.

They also said the Champions Gate area is very good for all your needs, which confirms what I've read here, and is great news for chrimbo as we will be near there on Calabay.

I had tried the Calabay owner first but it was during office hours so I had to try elsewhere.

[/quote]

MaggieAllen,

Are you saying that Calabay is near Champions Gate?