PDA

View Full Version : Florida pt2

yorkshirerose
13-10-2004, 08:46
26th Aug

Went to bed last night with the intention of going to EPCOT today,but when the alarm went off the decision was made to make this a relax day so back to sleep,when we got up, fed and watered,we headed for Typhoon lagoon because of the later opening time.Not as relaxing as we wanted because we were asked to stop our girls from playing in Kiddie creek as they were too tall for this,a quick reshuffle to another area and off into the wave pool where we spent ages getting knocked off our feet.We found it so hot,even though we had loads of sun lotion we all got a little bit burnt,we had a go on all the rides and spent what seemed like hours on the lazy river.No afternoon thunderstorms so we left @ park closing time where we headed for Publix and got[drinkbeer]and pasta for tea to take back to the villa,after tea the pool was taken full advantage of.

26th Aug

After another lie in and breakfast we headed for the Belz Mall for some shopping,we hit Gap,Nike [sporty]and Sketchers big style, this trip certainly made packing the bags on the way home very difficult.we headed home for a late afternoon dip and a Chinese takeaway from China 1 @ Champions Gate(highly Recomended)this was Josie n Kates 1st ever chinese meal which they loved,after the meal and the kids to bed, a few glasses of wine and beer were consumed by Jill and me,suddenly i looked across @ Jill and she was fast[zzz]

27th Aug

Early start as their was excitement in the air about having breakfast with some princesses,that was just me, going to eat with Jill,Josie N Kate, never mind their excitement about meeting Snow White,Aurora,Jasmine,Mulan n Belle @ The Akershaus in Norway @ EPCOT.Got to park car really close to gate as it was only 8 o'clock the place seemed deserted,after a great time we left Norway and headed for future world and did test track twice,then onto Mission space where all tasks were carried out and we landed safely on Mars[clap]and no one was[sick].Spent time doing Living Sea,Land and Spaceship earth,then headed home late PM for tea,pool.we decided to return to Epcot another day.We also managed to see Kelly Holmes win her Second Olympic GOLD Medal[sporty][clap][beer]

28th Aug

Breakfast @ Sizzlers then onto Blizzard Beach,managed rope drop so got a brill spot in shade right next to kiddie area that Josie n Kate were ok for this time.Family raft ride was far better than Typhoon Lagoon,we all did 3 tube rides,Double Dipper(V.fast),Toboggan racers and the mat ride,only one of us had the bottle to do Summit Plummit and as Kate is only 7 we said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[:O]when the tears had dried we said maybe next time.@ around 4 o'clock we had a massive thunderstorm and that was scary so we had a [grouphug]while we waited for it to stop.Left @ closing time and headed to Southern Dunes(just to check out as we should have being staying their) and had tea @ the All Star Grill,fantastic hot Wings and the dogs and burgers were also tasty.We even had a game on an original Pacman,Josie n Kate thought it was great.

29th Aug

Late rising as we were in no rush for any rope drops,caught Edwin Watts golf store for some bargin Shoes,balls and gloves.Got to Epcot midday where 1st on the agenda was junior chef where the kids had a cookie making session,followed by Imagination where Figment has become one of the family,then onto Honey i shrunk the Audience before starting the World Showcase in Mexico collecting all the stamps and symbols along the way.Had tea in Morroco and found ourselves by the lagoon,watching Beatle lookalikes in the Rose and Crown(DODGEY WIGS),for a well earned rest and [drinkbeer]we then decided to make this our spot for the fireworks.I made the small trip to Canada to watch the Off Kilters.Enjoyed fireworks but we did prefer Wishes with the Castle backdrop.Sadly only one more disney day to go[msnsad]

30th Aug

I was up @ 5:45 to play golf @ Legends golf and country club with Paul and Bob from this site,again a very good course and two top guys for company.Girls had a lazy morning by the pool and when i got home it wa

LiesaAnna
13-10-2004, 14:29
ahhhhh thats well nice...........
glad you all had a great time,
thanx for your great trip report[msnwink]

LesleyB
13-10-2004, 17:02
Hi Jake

Enjoyed your trip report - bet you have started counting down to your next visit already![msnsmile2]