PDA

View Full Version : CALABAY PARC 5/4 SEQUOIA FOR SALE

kim
08-10-2004, 07:55
For Sale
Calabay Parc 5 bed 4 bath Sequoia model

This stunning villa is on the market completely fully furnished. The villa is only 2 year old and is located in the most sought after sub-division for STR Calabay Parc.

It has a good size heated pool with spa. The deck area is also extended to give plenty of space for patio furniture. The west facing pool gives good sunshine with a great sunset in the evenings. There is also a large covered lanai area with a fan.

The is 2773 SQ FT home has 5 large bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, open plan living area with games area, large kitchen with breakfast area, a separate den that can also be used as a 6th bedroom. This has a queen sleeper sofa. A separate utility room with washer and dryer. Double remote control garage door.
There is 2 bedroom downstairs and 3 upstairs.

Features included in the villa are:

Full size slate pool table.
Computer with Internet access.
King size master.
Play station with games
TV’S in all rooms
DVD / VCR
Cot, highchair and stroller.
Fully equipped kitchen.
All upgraded bathroom culture marble sinks.
Upgraded kitchen ceramic cooker top.
Cd/Radio intercom system all around the whole villa including the pool area.

The villa uniquely sites on a large premium lot with extensive tropical landscape with many large palm trees.

Calabay Parc is ideally located with the parks, shops, and restaurants all within a few minutes drive. There is a recreational area with tennis, tot lot, walking trail, volleyball and more.

This home makes a great investment or second home. Our wonderful management company and we have maintained our home to a very high standard. For further information and picture please contact Kim Luong on + 353 877992806 or +353 1 8207268 or DM me
kimluong@eircom.net anytime.
OV REF 130
Serious buyers only please..

www.orlandovillas.com/villaview.asp?villa=130

CarolAnn
08-10-2004, 12:22
Best wishes with your sale Kim, such a beautiful home:)

Liam_Sandie
08-10-2004, 12:58
Good luck with your sale...it is absolutely beautiful, you will sell it no problem!:D

qiaomi
15-11-2004, 07:38
what is the listing price?

esprit
15-11-2004, 17:46
Why the interest, giaomi as you seem to be selling two homes, why would you beinterested in buying another one???

qiaomi
15-11-2004, 18:31
I am looking for good deals, like everyone else...Calabay Parc homes do some unique features, not like regular rental home, I like the layout, front and attention to details...unfortunately, the builder can not find land to build their Calabay Parc Tower homes...

phil moloney
17-11-2004, 03:03
As far as I know giaomi its about the price of both of yours. Hope this is some help!

Champagne
15-12-2004, 18:17
Is this still for sale? Have a colleague who could be interested...Please also advise about price.

kim
16-12-2004, 04:33
We have a buyer now.Just waiting on the Contracts.

[msnwink]

CarolAnn
07-01-2005, 15:34
Many Congratulations Kim, hope all goes through well for you!