PDA

View Full Version : Directions to Disney Parks

Wandsworth Wizard
07-10-2004, 00:30
Please could some kind person advise me of the best route to the Disney Parks from Hampton Lakes. Thankyou.[sporty]

Nostromo
07-10-2004, 02:50
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Wandsworth Wizard
Please could some kind person advise me of the best route to the Disney Parks from Hampton Lakes. Thankyou.[sporty]
[/quote]

The simplest way would be to turn left out of Hampton Lakes onto US27 South and carry on till you can join I-4 East at Exit 55. Carry on on I-4 East till Exit 62 and bear left on World Drive, following signs to WDW.

For Magic Kingdom, keep going north on World Drive till you get there.

For Epcot, bear right from World Drive following signs into Epcot Drive and the park itself.

For MGM, bear right from World Drive into E Buena Vista Drive and follow the signs.

Continuing on E Buena Vista Drive past MGM and across Epcot Drive will eventually take you to Typhoon Lagoon and Downtown Disney.

For Blizzard Beach, from World Drive turn left into W Buena Vista Drive and follow the signposts.

For Animal Kingdom, from World Drive turn left into Osceola Parkway and follow the signs.

Hope this helps. Be aware that signposting in the WDW area is poor and you should watch for turnoffs carefully as they appear quite suddenly.