PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Fall Festival

esprit
05-10-2004, 18:37
The leaves are falling on Celebration Market St on the evenings of Oct 15th and 16th at 6,7,8 and 9 pm. Fall foods, pumpkin painting, fall crafts,hayrides and entertainment from Joey Foley and the Midnight Clogging Express. Whilst there, go for a drive around the town as many homes are now beautifully decorated for Halloween.

chrizzy100
05-10-2004, 19:00
Real leaves are falling on Cape Cod anytime now......please bring a black bag if you plan a visit.........[laugh][laugh]

kaysvacationvilla
05-10-2004, 19:01
We are heading down Thursday, but departing on the 12th. [msncry][msncry]I think it would be really neat to see fake leaves especially the ones that I do not have rake up and then have my kids spread all over the lawn again.Ahh fall in New England.

esprit
05-10-2004, 19:22
They do have to rake them up. They may only be fake but they make just as much a mess as the real ones. For those of us who cant see a New England Fall, the next best thing and we do get three minutes of Vivaldi while they are falling too, and you dont get cloggers to accompany the leaves, Chrizzy!!! I am assuming they are clog dancers but could be wrong!!

chrizzy100
05-10-2004, 20:01
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by esprit
They do have to rake them up. They may only be fake but they make just as much a mess as the real ones. For those of us who cant see a New England Fall, the next best thing and we do get three minutes of Vivaldi while they are falling too, and you dont get cloggers to accompany the leaves, Chrizzy!!! I am assuming they are clog dancers but could be wrong!!
[/quote]

If I had clog dancers and falling leaves...I think I would go insane.......[laugh][laugh]

Our leaves are just turning red today......I may take a drive up to the mountains this weekend.....[beer]

05-10-2004, 20:43
Chrizzy needs to start a Cape Cod forum!!![msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

chrizzy100
05-10-2004, 20:57
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lal
[/quote]

Its funny how many people from here want to visit up here too......I get a lot of DM about it.....places to stay..things to see.....can they use my spare room if they bring me over a box of English tea bags......:D[}:)]

E. Cosgrove
05-10-2004, 21:05
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by esprit
The leaves are falling on Celebration Market St on the evenings of Oct 15th and 16th at 6,7,8 and 9 pm. Fall foods, pumpkin painting, fall crafts,hayrides and entertainment from Joey Foley and the Midnight Clogging Express. Whilst there, go for a drive around the town as many homes are now beautifully decorated for Halloween.
[/quote]
Julie, does Celebration have it's own website for shops events etc?

blott
05-10-2004, 22:31
It's http://www.celebrationfl.com Liz.

E. Cosgrove
05-10-2004, 23:45
Thanks Blott' should have known to ask you in the first place[msnwink]

06-10-2004, 00:08
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lal
[/quote]

Its funny how many people from here want to visit up here too......I get a lot of DM about it.....places to stay..things to see.....can they use my spare room if they bring me over a box of English tea bags......:D[}:)]

[/quote]

You could start a nice b & b!![msnsmile2]