PDA

View Full Version : How often do you think about Florida?

MaggieAllan
03-10-2004, 22:08
This survey is just to make me feel that I'm not on my own!

Newhomebuyer
03-10-2004, 22:12
When I am not at work or asleep I think about Florida nearly all the time. Sad, yes I know, but true.

domster
03-10-2004, 23:14
At the moment all the time

DOM

Nostromo
03-10-2004, 23:21
It's these bl***y forums!! :([V][|)][:O][^];):):D

LiesaAnna
03-10-2004, 23:50
over the last 3-4 months the run up to our hols only 1 away per year!!!!!!!!!!
i think about florida all the time, i wasnt as bad last time we went its this forum that does it
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

and i'm glad, cos they're always happy thoughts............[beer][beer][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug]

MaggieAllan
03-10-2004, 23:57
Me thinks I'm asking the wrong people??!

Perhaps we all need a [grouphug]

It's the last thing I do before[zzz] and the first thing I think of in the morning[msnembarrased]

SunLover
05-10-2004, 09:12
Why wasn't there a selection for "every minute" ? Hehehe ! [msntongue]

tezz7628
05-10-2004, 12:35
just heard about psycho star on news

so immediately think of hitchcock exhibit and house at universal

thats how bad it is :)

i think a similar poll would be asking the members at a party conference who they're going to vote for, dont you think maggie :D

CarolAnn
05-10-2004, 12:38
Hardly ever crosses my mind at all[msnwink]

MaggieAllan
05-10-2004, 12:49
Like I said - I'm doing this poll to make me feel better!!!

They're coming to take me away ha ha hee hee

And I've just got three stars so hey it works[laugh]

mollymoo
05-10-2004, 16:16
I keep telling people that I don't know very well that am going to Florida

[}:)][}:)]

They look at me as if I'm mad, keeping telling my two year old as well not good as they have no concept of time[msnsad][msnsad].

Mickey Mouse is making her eat her dinner though, we just tell her we are going to ring him up and say she won't be coming to see him if she doesn't eat it up[msntongue][msnwink]

Kerry-Ann

KirstieLou
05-10-2004, 16:57
All the time! |We got back from Florida on Saturday and hubby was checking flight yesterday ready for next year

pauline
06-10-2004, 02:40
I think about Florida all the time but then I am a travel agent so I get to!!!!!

Kissyme
06-10-2004, 10:07
When I`m bored.........releives boredom
When I`m happy.........Enhances happiness
When I`m sad...........Makes me happy
When I`m on this site..Makes me envyous (sometimes)

Other than that it`s just when I`m reading my Florida books,watching Fl videos or if I hear any one mention Gatwick/Virgin/Disney.

Have to call the nurse now I think I need a lie down.......maybe I`ll dream about Fl lol

MaggieAllan
06-10-2004, 12:35
What is the actual number of members on the forum - the figure at the top says 3331 but the figure at the bottom is 3267 with 1984 active.

I'm just trying to work out what percentage of us are 'slightly dotty' about Florida![laugh]

06-10-2004, 20:14
Who is this Florida person anyway???[msnscared]

Southsider
07-10-2004, 05:16
Florida is addictive, so is this forum!

Tricia

UK Jane
07-10-2004, 11:37
As I have just had to wipe the cold heavy autumnal dew off the car windows, I am now thinking about the lovely warmth of the Florida a lot.

Now how many days is it ...???

WR1
08-10-2004, 03:03
All the time I come from scotland, You know the county of non stop sunshine OPPS I mean rain [msnsad]

Cruella DeVilla
08-10-2004, 20:13
Most of the day, as there seems to one thing or another needs sorting at that end!

bryj
22-10-2004, 04:14
Florida??? I thought this was "arguments". No you didn't. Yes I did.

Fletch
26-10-2004, 05:19
Eleven weeks to go[msnsmile][clap][clap], and I am already researching, planning and looking forward to our trip. So at the moment it is most definitely daily!

chunkichik
14-11-2004, 01:02
All the time, definately!!!!! especially now I have gone back to work full time, up until now we have always gone every two years, but it's gonna have to be every year from now on, I got my Disneyworld DVD from Virgin the other day and when I put it on I nearly cried!!!!!!

Its actually a good saving tool, everytime I want to go and blow some of wages on a shopping trip, I put it on and it reminds me I need to be good and not spend too much money!!!

LiesaAnna
14-11-2004, 03:29
wise girl!!!!!!!
think that what i will be doing in future, as i want more then 1 holiday to florida!!!!!why cant i go more frequent??????????
which reminds me must go and check my lottery ticket!!![msnwink]

luckylady
21-01-2005, 04:02
Florida controls my life from the moment I get up until I go to bed I live eat and breath Florida all I talk about is Florida
I know I am sad but I have great comfort from knowing not on my own
This Forum is another matter this is addictive
I nned to make dinner or do some cleaning do some ironing all gets left to the last minute because of this forum
What did you do before you found this forum?
I know I used to say if my washing machine was broken it's like losing my right arm now if I cannot get on the computer to this forum I feel like my worlds up side down
John I am sending my doctors bill to you[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Barbara

LiesaAnna
21-01-2005, 11:30
do this everyday!!!!!!!!
now the next trip is booked! cant get it out of my head at all! and yes it is these forums, but my last holiday to florida was better then the first and that my friends is beause we got you, and this forum!!!!!!!long may it reign!!!!!!!![clap][clap][clap][clap]

E. Cosgrove
21-01-2005, 23:04
Do you mean you don't dream about Florida Barbara, I do[msnwink]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by luckylady
Florida controls my life from the moment I get up until I go to bed I live eat and breath Florida all I talk about is Florida
I know I am sad but I have great comfort from knowing not on my own
This Forum is another matter this is addictive
I nned to make dinner or do some cleaning do some ironing all gets left to the last minute because of this forum
What did you do before you found this forum?
I know I used to say if my washing machine was broken it's like losing my right arm now if I cannot get on the computer to this forum I feel like my worlds up side down
John I am sending my doctors bill to you[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]

Barbara

[/quote]

Fran19
01-03-2005, 19:39
I voted hourly!

I wasn't surprised to see that had the most votes!![msnsmile2]

dodgey memory
02-03-2005, 16:21
Far far too much than is good for me!

julieanne
02-03-2005, 17:30
What else is there to think about?? :D :D

Ray&Sarah
02-03-2005, 17:32
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by julieanne
What else is there to think about?? :D :D
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly Julieanne.[msnsmile2]

Cruella DeVilla
02-03-2005, 17:48
At the minute, nothing else matters with this blasted weather and work fastballs coming thick and fast!

Ray&Sarah
02-03-2005, 17:50
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
At the minute, nothing else matters with this blasted weather and work fastballs coming thick and fast!
[/quote]

Not long now until your next visit though CDV.[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Cruella DeVilla
02-03-2005, 20:12
And you to Sarah!

Ray&Sarah
03-03-2005, 16:49
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
And you to Sarah!
[/quote]

Here now CDV, back in August.:D