PDA

View Full Version : Photos of Discovery Cove

mollymoo
03-10-2004, 19:46
I notice on a few threads that you can purchase photos of your Dolphin Swim.

My question is do they take loads of photos and you choose which ones you want or is it just a case of they do 10 to 20 photos and that's what you get?[msnscared][msneek]

Kerry

emm
03-10-2004, 20:46
They take loads of photos (and a video) and after your 'swim' you go and view the photos on computers. You can then select from various packages. I think the smallest number of photos you can choose is 5 then it increases to 11 and so on until you can possibly have them all! You can have them on a CD, or printed out. I think there were also keyrings you could have with one of your photos in them - but can't be completely sure about that! If you have the photos on the CD then they are yours to print off as many copies of your own from.

I hope that was helpful. :)

christhear
03-10-2004, 22:28
There are defineatley key rings as I have some of these, we got a package with 5 photos and 4 keyrings. The photos are not cheap, but only their photographer can get in the water to get these shots. My husband did nor swim with the dolphins so was able to take photos, but just couldn't get to the right place to get good photos

mollymoo
06-10-2004, 15:32
emm,

Yes, you was very helpful, now I can go prepared there are six of us swimming with the dolphins so as long as we all get to go in together we can split the cost of the photos between us.[msnsmile2]

Kerry-Ann

KirstieLou
06-10-2004, 16:54
The photos are great. You kinda have to buy some when you see them. Plus, the photographers in the water are clever. They know where your spectators are and block their view so they cant take pictures.

I got 3 pictures and 2 keyrings. Cant remember how much though. Sorry.

Magical Dreams
28-10-2004, 22:44
The photos are fantastic!

Makes me wanna cry!!

[msncry]

petenamy
04-12-2004, 14:16
Hi folks

We`ve got to admit, the photo`s are well worth buying and they are very well done. We bought twelve of our photo`s on a CD and also bought the video and we are as pleased as punch with them.[msnsmile2]

Joolz
04-12-2004, 23:30
How much was the CD?

petenamy
29-12-2004, 20:49
To be honest, we can`t remember the prices[msnembarrased], we were too busy enjoying the day[msnsmile2] and all that there was to do there. The CD was dear, but worth every cent in qaulity etc[clap][clap].