PDA

View Full Version : Another New Member!

Laura V
03-10-2004, 00:09
Hi everyone

I've just found this web site a few days ago and have already recommended it to friends who are travelling to Florida soon. We are going on our 3rd trip to Florida leaving the UK 8/10. We haven't been since '98 so I'm am sure there will be alot of changes. We're staying at Highlands Reserve and can't wait to do a bit of shopping!
We're staying for 15 nights and don't know how we're going to fit everything in as it feels like our first time again as it's been so long. Does anyone have any tips for us re getting around as much as poss wthout stressing everyone out?[msnmad] (IOA didnt exist last time and AK was only half finished).

Laura

E. Cosgrove
03-10-2004, 00:28
Welcome Laura, glad you're finding the forum useful, if you haven' experienced IOA yet you are in for a treat especially if it is just adults or older kids...lots for littlies too but great for older ones.:)

LiesaAnna
03-10-2004, 00:55
Hi Laura and welcome to the madhouse!!!!!!:D
its a fab site i only joined a few weeks ago and totally addicted love it alot.....
we are off to florida in December and we want to go to IOA so we'll be awaiting a trip report from you...[beer]

kaysvacationvilla
03-10-2004, 01:40
My kids seem to like IAO right now more than Disney. Don't forget to get those rest days in also.

linsan
03-10-2004, 02:55
Hi Laura and welcome. You'll love Animal Kingdom, make time for the Lion King show its great. Don't miss its a bug's life (4D) too. IOA is great also and you'll pick up on the forum lots of places to go but as someone has already said don't forget those rest days.

Scotborder
03-10-2004, 14:27
Welcome to the forum Laura, IOA is definitely a must see if you haven't been yet. There are rides for everyone but our family's favourite is 'Spiderman'.

Lots of information here in the forum to read about all the theme parks but if you have any questions just ask, I'm sure there is someone here in this forum that can answer your questions.

Jules
03-10-2004, 15:15
Hi Laura,

Glad you have found the forum, you will find lots of useful information and if there is anything else you need to know just ask.

I agree with everyone else IOA is great my favourite is 'Spiderman' as well but I have tried most of the rides and they are all good. The only one's I wont do are water rides, I just can't stand walking round in damp underwear!

Ray&Sarah
03-10-2004, 15:59
Hi Laura and welcome to the forum, we have found it to be a massive source of information about all things Floridian. Have a great holiday.[msnsmile2]

jolliffee
03-10-2004, 22:00
Hello Laura, warm welcome; we love IOA, your going to have so much fun!

sandra777
03-10-2004, 22:22
Hi Laura and welcome to the forum[msnsmile2]

Quite a lots changed since your last trip in 98 and it always gets better. Dont' know if its your first time staying in a villa but if it is your in for a treat, they really are much better than hotels[msnsmile2][msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Laura V
04-10-2004, 02:02
Hi everyone and thank you all very much for making me feel welcome. Looks like we're going to really enjoy IOA. My 15 year old daughter is so excited about the parks as she wasn't brave enough to go on the rollercoasters last time. My 10 year old son can hardly remember his last trip (he was just 4 when we were in Florida last time). We're staying in a villa as we have done before (now too spoilt to go to hotels).

5 days to go! :)

CarolAnn
04-10-2004, 15:18
Hi Laura!

You will be glad you found this forum:)So many of us are[clap]

LiesaAnna
04-10-2004, 17:26
yep we most certainly are![chatter]