PDA

View Full Version : Visa photos

E. Cosgrove
30-09-2004, 21:14
I am cosidering applying fo a B2 visa as we plan to make several trips to the states over the coming 12 months. I have read the forms and can complete them without any problem, but the new regulations regarding photographs are much less easy to understand.
Is there anybody who has had their photo taken for a recent visa and can give me any guidance, or explain it to me in idiot proof language?[msneek][msnembarrased]

Michelle
03-10-2004, 18:02
We got our visitors visas April this year when you get the paperwork from the Embassy they have the information in there with photographers and shops that do them , we used Snappy Snaps.

E. Cosgrove
03-10-2004, 18:54
Thanks Michelle
We downloaded the applications from the internet and I couldn't find any reccommended photographers there so perhaps I will give their helpline a ring

Michelle
04-10-2004, 12:15
Your welcome, yes you have to phone them to make the appointment which they wil give you a date and time, they then send all the information you require, and what they need you to bring with to prove your ties to the country you live in. The more information you take with you the better it is, plus they enclose payng in slips to make payment of £65 which has to be cash, and the bank they ask you to use is Barclays.