PDA

View Full Version : My Final Question (for now)

Robin1220
29-09-2004, 16:16
Ok--I've narrowed it down to the following villas. Can anyone offer any experience on Sunset Retreat at Sunset Lake, Sunset Lake (assuming that's the same as Retreat at Sunset Lake, not sure if Sunset Retreat is what they call their house), Crescent Lake, and Indian Point. My dad's whole family is still in Liverpool so if you respond and don't mind, could you say where in England you are. I'm fascinated with the number of British homeowners in the US. I had no idea! I hope you all like our country as much as I love yours. Was there 3 years ago and look forward to going back soon.

chrisj
29-09-2004, 16:38
Crescent lakes is lovely, its just further down from Indian Point on Poinciana. What is
locely is the fact that you are away from the hustle and bustle of the parks/shops, yet
only a few minutes drive away

Carla
29-09-2004, 17:18
They are all lovely developments Robin and you'll have a wonderful time whichever one you choose. Pick the home that suits you and your family best of all.

I'm from Oxford, many miles from Liverpool, but have been there a few times.:D:D:D

Ann-Marie
29-09-2004, 17:32
Hi Robin

We're not long back from Indian Point and found it a great place, very quiet but very close to everything.

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time whichever you choose.

Regards from Edinburgh in Bonnie Scotland!

blott
29-09-2004, 18:52
We've got a whole thread about where everyone's from so have a peek at http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=11909

Crescent Lakes is great but then I'm biased! ;)

stabard
29-09-2004, 21:56
Indian Pointe is just next door to us on Eagle Pointe and is very nice with community facilities and close to 192 . Cresent Lakes is a bit further away from the hustle as Chris says. Haven't been there yet but will certainly be taking a drive along Poinciana for a peek when we are over next. Sunset lakes I can't help you with as I have never been there.

Have a great trip where ever you choose. [beer]

pbensur
29-09-2004, 22:51
Hi Robin,
I guess I'm a minority then as I'm not a British villa owner but an American one! Indian Point is a wonderful community - we love it! The thing we hear most often from our guests is that they love the location. The community is quiet and offers facilities including a pool, playground, tennis court, basketball court and lake. Best wishes as you plan your trip - the anticipation is half the fun!

PeteF
30-09-2004, 01:36
Hi Robin

Sunset Retreat is the name of one of the roads on Sunset Lakes. I know the home you are talking about and can personally vouch for the great location as its next door but one to ours! Its one of the nearest developments to Disney and within a few minutes of everything you're likely to need yet Sunset Lakes itself is a small, peaceful place. I'm sure you'll have a great time should you decide to stay there.

Peter
http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1593.aspx