PDA

View Full Version : Behind the scenes

caroline
25-09-2002, 01:41
Some friends have not long been back from Florida, and they tried a couple of the behind the scenes tours, she got them from the following http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/tours.htm - I'm seeing her next week so I'll try and get the 'low down' on value and what they thought of them.

Caroline

SunLover
13-04-2003, 04:09
We did the Keys to the Kingdom tour on our last visit. It lasted 5 hours ! Some pretty interesting stuff, but nothing extraordinary . Certainly not a great deal of stuff you wouldn't already know if you were an ardent Disney fan.

My cast member friend says they call it the "Destroy the Magic tour".....for obvious reasons !

Chris [8D]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
13-04-2003, 07:13
I've always wanted to do the Magic Kingdom tour after being fascinated as a student with the numerous secret tunnels under our college - Imperial College, University Of London.

SunLover
13-04-2003, 08:34
You do go into the tunnels on the Keys to the Kingdom tour, but only just ! The tunnels are basically one long tunnel in a circle, with a small underground entrance way attached. You get to see a few cast members wandering around without their character heads on and such, but it kind of reminded me of being in a corridor in a large underground parking lot. Plus, we were told that in the height of summer it gets pretty whiffy, and during rain storms, it leaks pretty badly ! So check the weather forecast before you book the tour !

Chris [8D]