PDA

View Full Version : Lilo & Stitch

imported_n/a
24-09-2002, 15:05
You may have all the merchandise in Disney stores in the UK for a few months now, this is Disney's new film and was released in June but is coming to our cinemas in October.

Let's hope it's another Disney hit! No doubt there will be something at one of the parks re the film fairly soon - when Mulan was released MGM did a spectacular parade as Mulan was made in its entirety at MGM - not sure about latest film though.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
24-09-2002, 15:22
I remember when we went round the Animation Studios at MGM in April they were touting this as their next big film and said that it was done exclusively in MGM Florida!

John & Sarah Rooke
www.floridadreamvilla.co.uk
www.orlandovillas.com
www.vacation-rental-villas.com
www.park-tickets.com
www.orlando-guide.info

steph_goodrum
24-09-2002, 16:46
And what with Gareth Gates singing Suspicious minds" and all the other Elvis songs in it, it's sure to be a hit with all ages, nothing like a good singalong to add to the "feelgood factor"
We too watched the animators working on it , and it's great to see the finished product.

Babblin Boo

esprit
24-09-2002, 20:16
Lilo and Stich starts on 4th October in the UK. Set in Hawaii, it features Stich, a destructive alien who escapes from intergalactic police and ends up on earth in an animal shelter where he befriends Lilo, a 5 year old girl. I love the cinema trailer. Have seen two of these. The first is the waltz scene from Beauty and the Beast and the alien arrives and wrecks it and the second is a scene from the Lion King in similar vein. Makes you think this will be really anarchic compared to the traditional Disney films. Lets hope it is a success as they need one in cartoon animation. The computer animated films like Monsters Inc have done well but who remembers the Emperors New Groove??

Julie Carty

imported_n/a
24-09-2002, 22:02
Sorry but Emps New Groove was great - put on in my house at least once every two weeks, kids from next door ask for it! Maybe what appeals to youngsters these days, us oldies just don't get.

You must remember, these films are aimed primarily at children.