PDA

View Full Version : Running Trainers

susangrah
21-09-2004, 22:40
Can anyone give me advice on where to buy running trainers from. I'm not upto marathon distances yet, I can only manage about 5k but would like some decent trainers
thanks

brizzle
22-09-2004, 00:04
101 different places and I think this thread will give you loads of options.
I'll start you off with a Nike outlet at Premium Outlets; they have aisles and aisles of running trainers.
I'm thinking of getting some myself and getting 'on the road' later in the year.

Brizzle

Ray&Sarah
22-09-2004, 01:10
No shortage of trainers in Orlando, the Nike outlets are good and the reebok ones. Also foot locker do a good selection. Sketchers are really comfortable trainers too and they ahve a shop in the Florida Mall.[msnsmile2]

WR1
15-10-2004, 18:01
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by brizzle
101 different places and I think this thread will give you loads of options.
I'll start you off with a Nike outlet at Premium Outlets; they have aisles and aisles of running trainers.
I'm thinking of getting some myself and getting 'on the road' later in the year.

Brizzle
[/quote]
That's right just off i-drive south I buy running trainers here they cost around £110.00 in the uk. But $60.00 in the outlets.
Reebok are good but go to world of denim first and get a coupon and you'll grt 10% off, and the other way around get a coupon at Reebok and so on.:D

WR