PDA

View Full Version : Soap Stars weekends

Tim Barry
21-09-2004, 11:24
Hi All

One for the soap fans

Come clean with your favorite soap stars when you meet them close-up and in person. Disney-MGM Studios is awash in soap opera splendor as the stars arrive in celebrity motorcades to mix and mingle with adoring fans. Grab your camera and your autograph book and create a little daytime drama of your own.

Dates: Weekends in May and June, 2005

Tim

brizzle
21-09-2004, 11:38
There's also an ABC Soap Weekend 13th/14th November but I have a feeling I may be taking in the last day of the Wine & Food Festival at Epcot (hic..;)).

Brizzle

Ray&Sarah
21-09-2004, 12:05
But would we recognise anyone, wouldn't they be American soap stars![msnsmile2]

brizzle
21-09-2004, 13:51
Might not know any faces but they'll be the ones with big hair and shoulder pads :D

esprit
21-09-2004, 18:39
They would be and no you wouldnt. I would guess it would be a bad time to visit, crammed in with people wanting to see the latest from Days of our Lives but totally unaware who anyone is. UK guests give it a miss! Now if it was Vera Duckworth.........

jxlvr
24-11-2004, 06:52
Where did you hear this? I know they just had a super soap weekend on November 13 and 14. I go every year. are there plans for a may june one?
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Tim Barry
Hi All

One for the soap fans

Come clean with your favorite soap stars when you meet them close-up and in person. Disney-MGM Studios is awash in soap opera splendor as the stars arrive in celebrity motorcades to mix and mingle with adoring fans. Grab your camera and your autograph book and create a little daytime drama of your own.

Dates: Weekends in May and June, 2005

Tim
[/quote]

lynny
24-07-2006, 17:36
Lol must have been good for Americans! I dont think they'd fly in british ones [msnscared] [msntongue]