PDA

View Full Version : Playhouse Disney

blott
23-09-2002, 14:50
Live musical show featuring Rolie Polie Olie, Bear in the Big Blue House characters and lots of other favourites from the Disney Channel. Introduced for the 100 Years of Magic Celebration, which has been extended until February 2003.

Blott

imported_n/a
23-09-2002, 14:58
Brilliant show for under 6s but you have to sit on the floor (yes adults too) - about 20 minutes, found getting down Ok, not so easy getting back up.

My 5yr old thought she'd landed in heaven.

sarahjk
09-10-2003, 19:19
I know this is an old post but does anyone have any info on this now
When we go in Dec we want to go to MGM as we have never been before but it is mainly to see Bear from the Big Blue House as that is our 4 year olds favourite programme that and just about anything else on the channel we can not name or we will end up watching it all night long shhhhhhh we tell her it finishes promtly at 18.00[}:)]if we cant get away with not watching it for one night:(

Thanks for any help

Sarah

millie
10-10-2003, 02:22
We saw this show this summer and it was fantastic - for adults and kids!!!! The story centres around the Bear in the Big Blue House characters but also features Rolie Polie Olie, Book of Pooh and Stanley. Lots of singing and dancing and although you do have to sit on the floor it is definetly worth seeing. We had to go twice!!!!

One diappointment is that Bear (at the time we went - I don't know about now) did not come out to do photos. He does appear in the parade though!

sarahjk
10-10-2003, 21:25
Thanks Millie

We will be definately going then but I think we will have to tell her it is only on once per year or we may never get her out Did you manage to get to a picture in the parade though

Thanks

Sarah

millie
14-10-2003, 03:26
We got some fab photos of the parade. Thanks!!
Laura