PDA

View Full Version : Help finding previous post

Frosty
19-09-2004, 01:44
Can somebody help.

I remember posting a question about my first electric bill, and from this it lead onto lots of info about AC and humidistats etc.

Ive tried the searches but cant find it no more, do they get deleted or archived ?

Any help?

Regards

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
19-09-2004, 01:47
It will be there somewhere - we've not archived posts for over 6 months now and even the archived posts are searchable using the search facility at the top of any forum page.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Frosty
Can somebody help.

I remember posting a question about my first electric bill, and from this it lead onto lots of info about AC and humidistats etc.

Ive tried the searches but cant find it no more, do they get deleted or archived ?

Any help?

Regards
[/quote]

Frosty
19-09-2004, 01:53
John,

Ive tried various words etc and cant find it. I have even searched my name with no words, this should show everything i posted, but still no luck.

I think you contributed to it, if i remember correctly you posted a picture of your Thermostat/Humidistat.

Do you remember?

blott
19-09-2004, 03:00
It was pretty easy to find, I just put 'electricity' into the Search and up it came in the Public Owners' area. I've sent you a DM with the link to it.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
19-09-2004, 03:24
Thanks Blottie...I was hoping you would come to the rescue [msnsmile]

blott
19-09-2004, 03:42
The newly revamped and whizzy search facility had a lot to do with it! :)

linsan
19-09-2004, 05:31
Hi, I'm having trouble searching for past posts also. If I enter Sunset Ridge and search on subject only I get no subject found when I know there is at least two in the Villa Owners area each with Sunset Ridge in the title. It also doesn't bring them up if I use the entire message feature. What am I doing wrong?

Frosty
19-09-2004, 21:45
Thanks Blott,

Came through again.

Maybe there is a glitch in the search engine, i tried "Electricity Bill" as the search in all forums to no avail, then i left the subject empty and entered just my name in all forums, this brought all ive posted, but not this!!!

Anyway you found it so all is well.

blott
19-09-2004, 22:19
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by linsan
Hi, I'm having trouble searching for past posts also. If I enter Sunset Ridge and search on subject only I get no subject found when I know there is at least two in the Villa Owners area each with Sunset Ridge in the title. It also doesn't bring them up if I use the entire message feature. What am I doing wrong?[/quote]I just found the threads by putting 'sunset ridge' into the Search and leaving all the other options/settings alone.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
19-09-2004, 22:45
[msnsmile2]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott
The newly revamped and whizzy search facility had a lot to do with it! :)
[/quote]

linsan
20-09-2004, 06:21
I've just tried 'sunset ridge' and left all the other options as default but only got threads back in the villa guest area when I know that there are threads in the villa owners area with 'sunset ridge' in the title.

emm
20-09-2004, 14:56
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by linsan
I've just tried 'sunset ridge' and left all the other options as default but only got threads back in the villa guest area when I know that there are threads in the villa owners area with 'sunset ridge' in the title.
[/quote]

I am having a similar problem. Searches are not coming up from Owners or Advertisers areas.

tezz7628
20-09-2004, 15:54
have put the months of the year onto this page

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic.asp?whichpage=3&topic_id=11968#110099

tried searching for october can't find it!!!!!

tried others as well, but to keep it simple used this example :)

as you see the combinations are oct and october