PDA

View Full Version : pets at home

traceya89
15-09-2004, 02:46
if anyone spoils their pets this is a shop worth going into. it is on sand lake road towards the florida mall and next to walmart. they have dolls wedding dressings and also you can buy pet headstones in loving memory your dearly departed pet! i got a harley davidson collar and leader for my dog when i was there.

Chloe
15-10-2004, 01:42
Tracy my Labrador Sam is one of the lights of my life, I adore him, thanks for the tip. I will certainly be visiting this store. Chloe

parrot 2
15-10-2004, 17:01
theres a really really good pet shop on Vine Street sorry cant remember the name but if anyone has birds and parrots it is excellent, i stock up on toys and special treats on every visit [clap]

RubAyr
09-11-2004, 17:07
The best pet shop for birds I found is Chiefs Bird Cabin in Orlando. It is well worth the drive. They have a site on the internet which is worth a look. I've got a couple of lovebirds who love anything wooden so I always buy their toys there as they have a fabulous selection. I always end up spending a fortune !!

daxon
09-11-2004, 19:07
Bought my black lab a tea shirt from the airport but she cant fit in it!!!

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/daxon/200411915659_UNITY.jpg

Lilyvazz
09-01-2005, 15:50
Can any of you give the prices of stuff, like treats and toys, so i know how mcuh money to spend on each pet? :DLike, meaning is it expensive ?