PDA

View Full Version : Old town update

MaggieAllan
14-09-2004, 00:00
A few other things coming up - see [website link edited] for more info and links - might be something you like ?

Riders & Cruisers Who Remember- Old Town remembers the people who were lost in the 9/11 tragedies and thanks the heros who helped us through it. This charity event will feature a Poker Run, car cruise and much more. For more information call Mike Spina at (407)397-1980. Due to weather this event has been rescheduled for October 2nd.

Mellow out during Jazz Sundays at Old Town. This happening event runs from October 3rd to October 24th from 2:00pm-6:00pm. Feel the beat & tap your feet. For more info call (407)396-4888 or click here for bands performing.

Safe Trick-or-Treat at Old Town Sunday, October 31st - Gather up your little ghosts & gobblins for trick-or-treat Old Town style. Stop at our shops, restaurants & amusement rides for candy. Don't forget to watch our street performers throughout Old Town. Free Halloween bags for the first 1000 kids in costume.

Motorcycle Nite Every Thursday: Join bikers for a weekly rally at Old Town's Sun On the Beach Bar were you can enjoy drink specials, live music and more.

LIVE ENTERTAINMENT EVERY NIGHT: Everyone loves good music, and Old Town is pleased to provide it every night at our main stage beginning at 7:30pm all year long.

All this is free so can help break up the hols & if you don't like it, you haven't paid so you can leave and go elsewhere. See other streams regarding the funfair, haunted house, other rides etc

Maggie

LiesaAnna
14-09-2004, 00:06
thanx Maggie
cant wait till we go there, we so look forward to Old Town cruise nites and looking forward to the bike shows, we love that sort of stuff...:)

Magical Dreams
08-10-2004, 02:19
The kids love to see all the bright lights, the eldest love the bikes and cars!!
Typical teenager!

Great night out!!

[clap][clap]

LiesaAnna
08-10-2004, 02:51
Yeh same with us, have you got any pics,? i love looking at the photos, we're hoping to see the bikes when we next go out,

Magical Dreams
29-10-2004, 00:46
I think OLD TOWN is all on DVT

I'll have a look in our collection!!

CarolAnn
16-11-2004, 20:58
I don't think we have been into Old Town for a while now! I thing I should seriously put it on my list for Next Year;)Our daughter is older now and will probably enjoy different elements.

LiesaAnna
16-11-2004, 22:39
i know that we're really looking forward to going there again, but from what i can make out is , there is more to go to now, Thurs, Fri,and Sat criuses and bike shows?
correct me if i'm wrong!;)

KJH
16-11-2004, 23:22
Liesa,

Please make my day and go on the bull while you are there, and then post the photos. Make sure you hang on to your hat.[clap][clap][clap][laugh]

LiesaAnna
16-11-2004, 23:39
now your having a laugh Karen [laugh][laugh][laugh] !!!!!!!!

wouldnt be able to get my tree trunks up that high[^][^]

havent been able to get my leg over for years![msnwink]

KJH
16-11-2004, 23:50
But you'll be all supple from the swimming and the sun will do you the world of good, plus if you have a bottle of Baileys with you, you never know what you'll get your leg over. (The bull I mean)

Kaz

LiesaAnna
17-11-2004, 00:14
naughty naughty!!!!![msnwink]
yes thats what steve was thinking!!
and i do so love a bottle of baileys!!!![msnwink]

maybe Lynne, Dawn, and my families could meet up at old town one night and get the fellas on the bull!!!!!!!!!![msnwink]

Nostromo
17-11-2004, 01:21
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KJHewitt
Liesa,

Please make my day and go on the bull while you are there, and then post the photos. Make sure you hang on to your hat.[clap][clap][clap][laugh]
[/quote]

If Leisa really goes on the Bull (no cheating, mind), I'll buy a hat and eat it! The Bull was the only ride that I chickened out of in Old Town!

LiesaAnna
17-11-2004, 01:53
oh Nostromo the temptation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the mind is saying have a go, but the body is saying dont even think about it!![msnwink]

KJH
17-12-2004, 03:10
Well did you?:D

LiesaAnna
17-12-2004, 12:44
Kaz!!!! what do you think???????
No i didnt but i took a picture of it for you! we watched a young lad do it,he was v good! hey i also took a picture of me and Betty Boop just for you!!!! will post it later!

forgot to mention the bike show was great!
took lots of pics but of course not Steve Harrison! wish he was my personal photographer, now theres a thought maybe i could get him to go the same time as next year, and get him to take the photos!
lovely Harleys, Buells, and more sportsbikes!! they were gleaming!! some had Neons lighting them up! many many bikes!!

cars show, was good, had seen many of the cars before, but they were still nice.
shame not many people dancing to the live band, as they were 2 years ago!
great place to go!