PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Horrornights

Tim Barry
13-09-2004, 16:28
Hi All

Check this out must be worth a visit during October. Halloween Horror Nights will be held every weekend and some weeknights in October. This is the first year Universal has staged the event in both parks.

Universal Orlando launches a Web site for Halloween Horror Nights that gives the back story on the creepy characters who will prowl both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. So if you feel you are being folllooooowed now you know.[msnoo][msnoo]

Visit www.halloweenhorrornights.com click 'Overview,' then choose 'Patient Records' to find a stack of boxes. One called 'Horror in Wax,' for example, contains an excerpt from the graphically illustrated journal of the fictional Gunter Karl Dietze with plans for dipping victims in wax.

Tim

blott
13-09-2004, 17:08
Crumbs, I'm already frightened out of my wits and it's only September! [:0]

kaysvacationvilla
13-09-2004, 18:11
I have already got my tickets for this event. Going October 9th. Can't wait. I hope my 7 year old will not be too scared, but I bet my 11 and 13 year olds will love it.

Kay

christhear
13-09-2004, 18:25
I went to one of these 8 years ago now. It was at the Studios. It was a really good night, lots of people jumping out at you - very dark. I would not advise it for people with young children though as evrything was very realistic.

E. Cosgrove
13-09-2004, 20:24
Got my tickets too for 24th Oct, you can upgrade them at customer services for frequent fear passes at no extra charge.[msnscared][msneek]

esprit
14-09-2004, 05:24
Have any annual passholders bought the reduced price ticket and how much was it. You can get $15 off a voucher off a large coke cup in BK here and I am trying to work out which is cheaper.

porky
14-09-2004, 12:02
Just been and had a look at the sight, mainly to see about posting the tickets. I notice they do print your own type tickets. This sounds ideal. Is this what any of you have got? Haven't ever had tickets this way so am a bit wary[:I]

Jacqui

E. Cosgrove
14-09-2004, 22:54
I've done mine Jaqui, no problem at all,just follow the instructions, you get a very clear e mail which says THIS IS NOT YOUR TICKET it then directs you to a link where you register your tickets and print them out. I'm no computer whizz and even I managed it so thts saying something! :D

porky
15-09-2004, 15:26
Thanks Liz. I will give that a go later on today.

Jacqui

Tracey K
18-09-2004, 01:22
www.horror-nights.com gives you a history of all the past events at Universal and it seems to get bigger and better every year!

E. Cosgrove
18-09-2004, 12:32
I just looked at the link Tracey...scary[:0]
Do you thinl I can get a refund on my tickets[msnwink]