PDA

View Full Version : China

imported_n/a
23-09-2002, 02:09
Huge replica of the Temple of Heaven, a temple in the Forbidden City in Beijing. Fantastic acrobats doing displays keep popping up here!
Traditional Chinese music played all the time. The shops sell jewellery, clothing and art from China - quite expensive however.

'Wonders of China' in a standing only theatre that is like a simiulator! You will get dizzy.

Restaurant or counter service food which is basic but tasty.

esprit
23-09-2002, 03:22
I have seen the acrobats performing inside the temple if it is raining, otherwise it is outside. Some of them are children.
The film is really rather good, you do feel like you gave really been there and seen all the magnificent sights. Lots of those nice slit sided high necked Chinese dresses in the shop. Could not find a Chinese finger puzzle though, my son really wanted one of those!

Julie Carty

fiona
06-02-2003, 22:14
March 25th will be your last chance to see the Wonders of China 360 movie! After that, the theatre will be dark until May 23rd, when a new movie, Reflections of China, will debut! Nine cameras were used to photograph the cultural and scenic images in the new movie. During a 2 month period in 2002, 7 Chinese cities were filmed. New shots of many of the landmarks in the current movie such as the Great Wall, Tian'anmen Square will be in the new version. Other images that have been updated include Beijing, Harbin, and Urumqi. Every bit of footage of Shanghai has been replaced!

SunLover
07-04-2003, 23:52
In addition to the above, I still rate China's cafe menu as the best value for money in the park. Try the Lotus Blossum Combination meal....it's yummy ! [8D]

Chris

tinkerbell
08-04-2003, 01:17
Thats the one I meant on the Epcot Dining thread! It really is great!

Mo Guest
15-01-2005, 18:54
Hi all,

You must visit the shop in China called 'China Pavillion' - it's full of amazing goods. I came across the Asian Zodiac - I'm apparently a 'Ram', but the description of my character was absolutely spot on. Spooky !!

Mo