PDA

View Full Version : Bill Wongs

carole7007
12-02-2002, 02:22
If you are looking for an excellent Chinese 'all you can eat' then try Bill Wongs on International Drive.
Tip
If you get there before 4pm its nearly half price !!

Edited by - carole7007 on 11/02/2002 22:45:44

roger
12-02-2002, 02:28
Great - Chineese is one of my favorites - I'll most certainly try it next time we're there! Trouble is with 'all you can eat' I don't know when to stop and ent up feeling ill for the rest of the evening - never mind - what are holidays for if you can't indulge.

---------------
Roger

n/a
12-02-2002, 02:51
I would second that, Bill Wongs provide very good food in a nice environment, we always treat ourselves to at least one meal there.
Highly recommended.

orlandobabe
12-02-2002, 14:09
We shall put that on our hit list for our next visit!

It's nice to try somewhere new

Orlandobabe

deluxevillas
20-02-2002, 22:27
Bill Wongs is a must for chinese all you care to eat. Very good quality food which you see them cooking.
They have a small raw fish bar (shrimp, mussles etc) and a huge variety of oriental starters and mains. Plus they do a fair selection of sweats and ice cream. Good value. Not to be missed on all our trips.

Ken

steph_goodrum
21-02-2002, 02:48
quote: Plus they do a fair selection of sweats
Ken

Not sure I fancy that Ken.

steph

rodders
23-02-2002, 21:24
We just love to go to Bill Wong's and visit it more than once.
There is a lot of food and the variety is great.
If you go before 4 pm it is half the price you would pay for dinner.
The trouble is that you come out of there feeling completely bloated but very satisfied.
You need to tke a long walk around the shops then to digest the heavy feast you have just consumed.
Thoroughy recomended.

Rodders

deluxevillas
25-02-2002, 04:41
Steph,
Oops! Sorry about that. Don't want to put anyone off their wonderful Chinese Buffet. For "sweats" please read "sweets".
I guess that begs the question (for all us morons) is there a spell check on this forum?
Regards,
Ken