PDA

View Full Version : 5 Bed Villa for Sale, Crescent Lakes

roger
10-09-2004, 18:52
We are in the process of renovating and extending a property here in the UK and therefore looking to sell one of our 3 Florida villas in order to raise some more funds.

The villa in question is our 5 bedroom villa in Cresent Lakes.

Full details can be seen on our villa page here http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/27.aspx

We are looking for offers over $250,000

The house was completed in March 2002 and will come complete with all furniture ready to rent, and many bookings already in place for 2005. The purchaser will also enjoy the benefit of lifelong membership on www.orlandovillas.com for maximum exposure to potential guests (subject to our usual terms and conditions and for as long as you are the owner).

If you are interested or would like to ask any questions, please email roger@orlandovillas.com

markjones
16-10-2004, 01:53
Roger

Is this still available as I have sent numerous e-mails and DM's but not even a response.

Perhaps you could let me know as I am interested.

Thank you

Mark & Kerry Jones

Floridalover
18-10-2004, 01:52
So have I Mark, no reply.[msnsad]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
18-10-2004, 01:54
Roger is in Florida at the moment with big laptop problems so has not been online much. As far as I know he has an offer accepted on the house but I'm sure he will update people when he finally gets online.

Floridalover
18-10-2004, 10:43
Thanks for the update John.

Magical Dreams
19-10-2004, 00:15
If only we had known in July!!

It would have been a definate YES, always loved this house since we first found Orlando-Guide.

Gutted!!

I am sure who ever buys this will love it!!

[lucky][clap][lucky][clap][lucky][clap][lucky]

roger
14-11-2004, 13:46
Just browsing through old posts in the fourm, and came across this unanswered! As John says, I was in Florida with laptop problems when this cropped up, so apologies for not responding sooner.

I had around 50 repsonses from people interested in the villa, and accepted an offer of $270k with completion due at the end of this month subject to the buyer finailising his mortgage. I did also receive some slightly higher offers shortly after, but had agreed with the buyer not to accept other offers while the sale was going through.

I had replied to all the people that emailed me, and have them all filed in a folder in the event the sale falls through so I can make contact. If you emailed and didn't have a response, then for some reason I didnt receive your email.

I'll post back here once sale has gone through.