PDA

View Full Version : pictures!!

LiesaAnna
07-09-2004, 13:58
Hi
Can anyone tell me how to get the pictures at the side? they all look so cute i want one!!!!!!

Rich-n-Ang
07-09-2004, 14:15
Hi,
They are called Avatars, if you do a search from the link above there are many threads with the details.

CarolAnn
07-09-2004, 14:29
Be careful not to add one then find out someone else has It:(I did that, did apologise, but can't find another one I like as much, and I spent hours searching too[:p]Though it was kinda fun:)

julieanne
07-09-2004, 20:04
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
Be careful not to add one then find out someone else has It:(I did that, did apologise, but can't find another one I like as much, and I spent hours searching too[:p]Though it was kinda fun:)
[/quote]

I have finaly managed to add my avatar. Don't think I've seen any one else using it but how do I know for sure?? [?]

J

Ray&Sarah
07-09-2004, 22:00
Don't think i've seen that one before Julieanne. Think you are probably safe. If someone else has it you will notice at some point. There aren't any rules about two people having the same avatar, its just nice if yours is unique. Some members of the forum change theirs regularly and others stick to the same one. We have stuck as we found one we liked after only a little searching.[msnsmile2]

LiesaAnna
07-09-2004, 22:05
Done it!!!!!
hope no one else has this one, i wanted to post a photo of my hubby shaking hands with spongebob!! but cant sort that yet!!
thanks to all with advice
Liesa

Ray&Sarah
07-09-2004, 22:24
Thats my youngest sons favourite cartoon series! Well that and the Simpsons!:D

LiesaAnna
07-09-2004, 22:28
Phew thought you were gonna say thats your sons, and i cant use it, we love spongebob
Liesa