PDA

View Full Version : Trip Planning?

ilkhats44
07-09-2004, 06:48
Hi, I need major helping planning a high school senior trip for May 2005. The group will consist of at least 30 or more seniors for about 8 days and 7 night. I will like for them to Disney, a day at Universal Studios and some time at the beach. I will like for the price to be reasonable for them to pay. I'm undecided rather to do hotel or rent a couple of house out. I need help, bad. :lol. You can tell I never had did something like this. Do I need to get a travel agent? Any advice will be appreciate. Thanks!!!

Epic
07-09-2004, 19:38
for such a big trip i would suggest seeing a travel agent first to get an idea of group prices/discounts and whos the best at dealing with a large group like yours and things like that and when you get an idea what might be the cheapest thing to do have a look around the net as prices can vary massively from the first quote

hope that helps, good luck planning:D

Emma

Nostromo
07-09-2004, 20:17
I am assuming they are teenagers since you say this is for High School seniors. So, certain parks will probably appeal to them more than others.

I think ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE would be a must for that age group.

I would also include EPCOT, but given your tight schedule, you'll have to shepherd them through the park in one long day.

MAGIC KINGDOM does not always appeal to hormone-fuelled teens, but an Orlando visit would be defecient without a visit to MK.

I think you need to do one of the studios and UNIVERSAL would suit your group more.

Certainly include a Water Park in the itinerary. Given their ages, the ridey BLIZZARD BEACH would be a better bet.

There are lots more things to see and do, but with 8 days and 7 nights you won't have time to squeeze in any more, especially if you want to take them to the beach as well. I suppose DAYTONA BEACH would be suitable for that trip.

Nostromo
07-09-2004, 20:46
Ilkhats44, I have DMed a link to you; you may want to check it out.