PDA

View Full Version : oak point

ravtino
04-09-2004, 19:54
Any info on this area please i.e is it quiet, is it near roads, is it large or small, how near to shops.
THANKS

Andy & Arlene
05-09-2004, 14:53
Oakpoint is situated on the CR54. It is only 2 minutes from Championsgate, which is a golfing and retail complex. There is a Publix supermarket, chinese, Mcdonalds and a few other stores there. I also heard they are building a new Walgreens there as well, although not sure when it will be open. You are only a couple of minutes from the I4 highway, and about 10 minutes to Disney. It's a very central area, which is growing rapidly all the time. Every time I'm over it's amazing to see what has sprouted up in a short space of time.

ravtino
05-09-2004, 15:02
Thanks, now for another question - I am not so much bothered about the driving time to disney as we are combining it with a stay in Disney so we will already have done that, what about the times and routes to Universal and Seaworld, I know what times people put down I was thinking of someone that had done the drive and maybe the routes i.e quickest way, we have never stayed at this end before only down the lakeside end .
Thanks for any info.[?][?]

huckleberry house
05-09-2004, 15:46
Hi Ravtino

The CR54 area is amongst the best for access to seaworld and Universal as it is so close to the I4 junction 58, from there it is a straight run and will take around 20 minutes to park in seaworld and 25 minutes to Universal- 5 minutes less if the traffic is light. Lovely and peaceful as well.

Lesley

ravtino
05-09-2004, 16:05
Thanks I knew I could rely on the experts the info!