PDA

View Full Version : walmart, k mart, target, walgreens -

traceya89
04-09-2004, 04:20
i love walmart, k mart, target and walgreens. which one do you prefer and its location. I prefer walmart on the 192, although it is packed with holiday makers and the walmart on the osceola parkway is much quieter.

eagleydo
04-09-2004, 12:46
Walmart, k-mart and Walgreens are always on my lsit of places too shop, agree that 192 walmart is one of my favs. but I have never been in Target? What do they sell? Are they the same kind of store as the k-marrt and Walmart?
[msncool]

chrisj
04-09-2004, 13:17
We use the Walmart on the 192, but the store we love is Publix on the OBT, Great Salads, great staff and
they sell quiche's

Cruella DeVilla
04-09-2004, 13:42
Publix is best for food in my opinion. Love W on JYP but agree the stores can be full of tourists but they are allowed you know! Did not think the W at Southern Dunes was as good as others I have been in, saw more Brits thatn any other nation....honest! Cannot wait unitl they open the new one at four corners, only minutes away from our place!

04-09-2004, 13:53
We always liked Walmart, but this year found the new Super Target Stores they are not as cheap as Walmart but a really nice shopping experience and you can pick up a Starbucks in store too!!

Lucy

KevinT
04-09-2004, 14:20
Always liked the Walmart on the 192 as its the nearest one to us at Lake Berkley, and we like the ones at Michegan Ave. (on Osceola Pkwy) and on John Young / Sandlake Rd intersection.
Very nice Super Target at OBT / Hunters Creek turnoff. Lets face it they're all great!! [msnsmile2]

Elaine62
04-09-2004, 15:00
my friend lives in Atlanta and is always talking about shopping at Target but I'd never seen it mentioned on here.

We'll be staying at Terra Verde, is the Target shop you are talking about near there?

Elaine

CarolAnn
04-09-2004, 15:21
A visit to ALL of them is not a disappointment:D But then I do love a bargain;)The Publix on Highway 27 is fab and convenient for our villa. But, you would have to drag me kicking and screaming out of the country if I had'nt had my trip to Walmart before I left:):D[8D]

agod
04-09-2004, 16:59
Walgreens is my favourite, I am just a pill junkie, and love the shelves of almost everything you want, its a small store, but it never fails to have that really odd thing, you think you would not find there, and its my closest 24 hour store.

Alan

Nostromo
04-09-2004, 18:49
The Wal Mart on US192 near Medival Times has everything including kitchen sinks. The 24-hour Walgreens further up west on 192 is tops, but I also like the smaller store on US27 near Woodridge.

04-09-2004, 23:33
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Elaine62
my friend lives in Atlanta and is always talking about shopping at Target but I'd never seen it mentioned on here.

We'll be staying at Terra Verde, is the Target shop you are talking about near there?

Elaine
[/quote]

Theres a Super Target opposite the Millenia Mall, theres also one a few blocks up from Gatorland on OBT (I think) but if you Google 'Super Target store locator' they will all come up.

Great shop!!

Lucy

KevinT
04-09-2004, 23:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Elaine62

Elaine
[/quote]

Elaine,
There's an ordinary Target store east along the 192 from Poinciana Blvd. (Near Wachovia Bank). Not quite as big & glitzy as the Super Targets, but still a very nice store. See also Scamhammers
post on the Super Target thread on this shopping section about plans for a new Super Target on the 192 near the existing Walmart.
Too much choice AAAArrrrgggghhh!!![msneek][msneek]

cjboatman
06-09-2004, 00:44
We love Publix, always found it to have the best variety, but still visit Walmart and Walgreens.