PDA

View Full Version : Jump to forum

jolliffee
03-09-2004, 18:31
I have never been able to get the jump to forum to work, is it me or do I need to use a special trick?

thistle1314
03-09-2004, 18:48
Good question Dave and one I was wondering about also. :)

Cruella DeVilla
03-09-2004, 18:59
Have you used the drop down and selected where you want to jump to or is that a blonde question. Just worked first time for me.

thistle1314
03-09-2004, 19:01
CDV not a blonde question at all. You're spot on. Many thanks. :)

jolliffee
03-09-2004, 19:16
For me that was not only a blonde but also a brunette question![msnsmile2][msnwink]
But I'm used to it since my family are all blondes [msnscared]

When I select the drop down window and click on the selection; it (the window) just closes (showing my selection); click open, hover, click & it closes.

Cruella DeVilla
03-09-2004, 19:24
Dave,
That's cause you are a bloke!!
[}:)]

jolliffee
03-09-2004, 19:27
Thinking about that blonde question made me think!?. I only tend to use the forum on my large screen computer and it has a Microsoft InteliMouse Explorer so I tried on my other computer and my laptop and it worked fine on them so must be a mouse thing! Or something that is so obscure I’ll never get it fixed. Though I haven’t had any clicking problems on any other menus.[msncry]

And to look a little deeper. The window selection at the top right “Show Topics” works just fine! Is this what they call a conundrum![msnscared]

emm
03-09-2004, 20:16
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jolliffee
]

When I select the drop down window and click on the selection; it (the window) just closes (showing my selection); click open, hover, click & it closes.

[/quote]

What drop down window? Where is it? I am really struggling today![msnscared]

jolliffee
03-09-2004, 20:19
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by emm
]

[/quote]

What drop down window? Where is it? I am really struggling today![msnscared]
[/quote]

At the bottom right hand of each forum page there is a jump to selection. If you select it by clicking the little down arrow head, the window drops down and by clicking on any of the forums it takes you there...[msncool]

emm
03-09-2004, 20:22
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:[
And to look a little deeper. The window selection at the top right “Show Topics” works just fine! Is this what they call a conundrum![msnscared]
[/quote]

???? I can't seem to see that either. [msncry]

emm
03-09-2004, 20:23
Ah ha!!! Just spotted 'Jump to' drop down menu...... It is bottom right on my screen. Selected Forum, but didn't jump to it. Keep trying!!

emm
03-09-2004, 20:26
Jolliffee

I must have been posting as you were replying to me! Thanks. Clicking still doesn't take me there though.

jolliffee
03-09-2004, 20:29
Yes I have been probing & so far it only works for me if I am in the “Villa Guests area – welcome to the forums I am”. Works perfec every time from there but not found any where else at the moment. Shortly a light will come on some where and it’ll burst into life you’ll see.

Are you using a scroll type of mouse, my normal mouse works fine?

emm
03-09-2004, 20:35
Hey! It works in all the Guests' areas.

I wonder why it doesn't work in the Owners' area?

jolliffee
03-09-2004, 21:04
<div align="center">I think we have a conundrum?</div id="center">

emm
03-09-2004, 21:07
I was just in the Advertiser's Area and it WORKED!!!

Cruella DeVilla
03-09-2004, 21:48
Thinking about that blonde question made me think!?. I only tend to use the forum on my large screen computer and it has a Microsoft InteliMouse Explorer so I tried on my other computer and my laptop and it worked fine on them so must be a mouse thing! Or something that is so obscure I’ll never get it fixed. Though I haven’t had any clicking problems on any other menus.[msncry]

[/quote]

I hate Countdown![}:)]

jolliffee
03-09-2004, 22:29
I had a feeling, and I mentioned it twice just to make sure![msnsmile2]

jolliffee
04-09-2004, 22:24
I lie this problem is indeterminate; its not consistent at all. Im on my LapTop now and it is failing to jump…[msncry]

I know I'm talking to myself but at least I get a snseible answer[msncool]