PDA

View Full Version : Voyage of the Little Mermaid

blott
20-09-2002, 02:31
Live performers, special effects and colourful puppets in this performance - ideal for all those Ariel, Sebastian and Flounder fans!

Blott

esprit
20-09-2002, 02:50
Fast pass this one as it always attracts big queues. I always thought that the 20 or so minutes is too short and they rush the ending. Pretty though.

Julie Carty

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
21-09-2002, 02:44
We'd agree - it was too short although Freya (our 2 year old) really liked it. Would definitely be disappointed if we had not fastpassed it.

John & Sarah Rooke
www.floridadreamvilla.co.uk
www.orlandovillas.com
www.vacation-rental-villas.com
www.park-tickets.com
www.orlando-guide.info

imported_n/a
23-09-2002, 04:59
My 5yr old screamed the theatre down, so bad in fact I started to wonder if something had not bitten or something. Dark was the problem but when the witchy octupus thingy woman appeared (see I don't even know her name as I had to run out!), it was all over!

Edited by - janesansom on 23/09/2002 01:00:56

athurstance
23-09-2002, 17:40
I love this show. DH sleeps through it but I think its one of those shows that is just full of 'Magic'. The songs are so Disney!

Angela

SunLover
08-04-2003, 00:25
This show has been "down" for a month or so for revamping, and reopened again at the end of Feb 2003. Sad to say, the revamp has taken away, rather than added to what was once a great fun , if a little short, show. If you've never seen it, you'll still enjoy it, but for regulars, you will spot some changes and corner cutting here and there.

Chris [8D]